Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling an itch to do STAR TREK ONLINE again. They've got an expansion coming out that adds the Romulans as a playable race AND gives a full PVE campaign to the Klingons (finally!).

Also, I got an email regarding TW:TOR online - somebody took their smart pills and finally decided to add the Cathar as a playable race. Now, everyone can be a Thundercat. Not sure when that update is going to hit, but I bet it does bring a spike in returning players, at least for a little bit.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Still playing Avengers Alliance on Fersberk. Spec Ops 9 introduces the Iron Man 3 suits (Mark 42 and Iron Patriot) as well as Pepper Potts as Rescue.

PVP on that game still blows monkey balls, though.

Comment

• I'm cranking my way through the second ep of that iOS Walking Dead game. Still not disappointed save for the wonky "action" controls that don't really make much sense to me so I just end up spazzing out on my touchscreen to shake zombies off legs and shit
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Blood Dragon will be had this weekend. It MUST happen.
          Started this. I enjoy so far.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Thinking about grabbing Don't Starve. Trying to find a game I can sit down and enjoy for an hour or so. I want to put time into Dragons' Dogma but that's a serious "ok I have blocked out the next 4 hours to play" experience.

Comment

• Grabbed that free Sleeping Dogs on PSPlus tonight. Not bad. The fighting is decent and Liu Kang is in it, so that's cool.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sleeping Dogs is fucking AMAZING. The hand to hand combat is so good, better than it's been in any fully open world game before. And if you have a nice PC, the HD Texture pack for that game is a hint at real next gen graphics. The wet streets are so amazing.

Comment

• Blood Dragon

Oh my god the climax to this game.

Its like the world is lining up to run at me and give me high fives.

They sent Voyager into space far too early. They should've waited so they could've sent a copy of Blood Dragon into deep space for alien cultures to study.
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Now that's a glowing recommendation.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, once I get my first big throwaway check I'm buying BD and re-buying Sleepy Doggz
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                        Blood Dragon

Oh my god the climax to this game.

Its like the world is lining up to run at me and give me high fives.

They sent Voyager into space far too early. They should've waited so they could've sent a copy of Blood Dragon into deep space for alien cultures to study.
                        SOLD.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It may be a "Your Mileage May Vary" thing, but the climax to Blood Dragon put the biggest goofiest grin on my face. Some (like me) will be ecstatic while others might grump about the game not taking itself seriously. Which it doesn't. At all. Blood Dragon takes nothing seriously. It's a total parody of modern FPS games and 80's low budget sci-fi action, but it's a Black Dynamite style (where the makers know and love the source material) of parody rather than the 'Genre' Movie style (where the makers know fuck-all or hate the source material).

From the setup to the execution to the music (oh god the music let nobody spoil the music choices in this game for you), I just felt like the climax of Blood Dragon was personally running up to me and saying "I thought you'd dig that. Gimme five!"
                          sigpic
                          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• My problem with Blood Dragon is it takes away everything good about FC3 and makes it into a corridor shooter. It's great as a joke, but a kind of disappointing game. Still worth the $10 though.

Comment

• YOU ARE A CORRIDOR SHOOTER.

Comment

• Made it a bit further in Sleeping Dogs. I like it so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X