Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone playing Battlefield 1943 on 360? I heard it's supposed to be pretty fun (I loved it on the PC) and it's only 1200 points I believe.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Suprhero has been playing it non stop...is it the one where you're the plane and you just shoot everything and drop bombs?
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• You can fly, drive, shoot, etc. All up to how you want to play it. for all the love COD4 gets, it still doesn't beat Battlefield 2 on the PC. I fucking LOVE THAT GAME.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Been meaning to check this out (BF 1943)
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You guys should really check out Battlefield Heroes on the PC. It's free! I've hard Battelfield 2 was aces but I can't find it anywhere.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              You guys should really check out Battlefield Heroes on the PC. It's free! I've hard Battelfield 2 was aces but I can't find it anywhere.
              Anyone else see that...?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Oh noes! I've been founded out!

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Picked up BF1943 last night. Played it for a few mins. Plays exactly like the old game. So in otherwords, awesome. Especially for like 18 bucks or whatever the points are.

Comment

• Maybe I'll have to check it out.

Comment

• I'm fucking impressed actually. For a 500 meg downloadable game, it runs fucking smooth as shit. And looks pretty great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Picked up BF1943 last night. Played it for a few mins. Plays exactly like the old game. So in otherwords, awesome. Especially for like 18 bucks or whatever the points are.
                          You picked it up? Are you sure your awesome girlfriend didn't get it for you?
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• True. She did pick it up. You'd like her.

Comment

• I bet that was the last game she will buy for you.
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• ooooooooohhhhhhhhh

Watch out couch, here Rob comes.

Comment

Working...
                                X