Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want the most focused entry (as far as gameplay goes), go for 2 on either DS or Asscreed. Best part is they're each pretty good at catching you up to speed on the plot without getting bogged down in boring Nolanesque exposition.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think Matt would like ASSCREED 2 more than DS2, but Russ is spot on.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, the gore might do him in. Better to climb around Italy and slam salmon.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dead Space 2 is incredible, and the best AC is Brotherhood, by far. 2 is decent, but Brotherhood is so perfectly polished, Ezio becomes the ULTIBRO and there's enough fun side content without getting bogged down with shitty tower defense minigames.

Comment

• I really enjoyed the jumping around shit. I don't mind gore and stuff, but it sounds like AC may be the way to go.

Jump! Jump! Jump Around!
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• On a lesser note the new Prince of Persia games might be lumped into "similar" territory. Older, so graphics dont compare, but 3rd person, decent combat system (non-shooter), and plenty of walking into a room full of shit to climb/swing from and things to kill you and having to figure your way out.
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Sands of Time is legit.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• *first world problems*

I'll tell you what I'm not playing, LEgo City Undercover. Goddammit Nintendo, fix your fucking shipping bullshit. Between this and Fire Emblem it's like they don't want to succeed.

Comment

• The Prince of Persia reboot from 2008 is great.

Comment

• While the Creeds are good, Dead Space 1 and 2 are well worth you time. Creepy and fun. I've yetto play the 3rd.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The 3rd has the most beautifully bat shit insane final boss ever. But it totally gets away from Isaac being coocoo for cocoa puffs.

Comment

• Oh I'll get it. It's just that I have a long ass backlog of game to go through.

Have to finish Skyrim, AssCreed 3, Arkham City, Portal 2. Then I want to plow through Bioshock Infinite...
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Thankfully I don't give a shit about another Bioshock so I get to save my moneys. Which is good because I have none.

Had a massive "OH SNAP" moment in Fire Emblem last night. Really hope the choice I picked didn't fuck me.

Comment

• Say that shit to my face fucker not online and see what happens

(infinite looks amazing)
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I still think Bioshock was a completely underwhelming FPS with a completely lackluster ending saved only by its artstyle. The sequel sucked.

This one does look decent graphicswise, but nothing shown so far makes me want to grab it.

Comment

Working...
                                X