Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassins Creed is not like Tomb Raider or Uncharted in my opinion. The only similarities are that it's a 3rd person game and you can climb on things.

Nothing is really like Uncharted/Tomb Raider that I can think of at the moment.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Why did you like Tomb Raider so much? That may help to determine a game on PC that you'd dig.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I liked the combat. I also liked that the game wasn't entirely about combat but also involved solving puzzles here and there.

I liked the cutscenes. I liked how you'd be in the middle of doing something and the game would go to a cutscene that was entertaining to watch. The cutscene would end and I'd be back in the action, swinging on shit.

I seriously had a blast with this. They made this game with me in mind, totally.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Very bummed to discover that the UNCHARTED games are PS3 only, not on PC. Fuckers.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Yeah, you just described the Uncharted games. . I know nothing what is/isn't on PC so I'm no help.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm drawing a blank too. That being said, I've bought my PS3 twice now (one unit completely died) and both times were for an entry in the Uncharted universe. Those games are fucking great.

Comment

• Yeah, you're not going to find much outside Uncharted. And my understanding (still don't have Tomb Raider, maybe next month) is that Uncharted games are a step down from the new Tomb Raider.

I'm back to Day Z now. Had a pretty good time last night, my buddy and I were tracking down a guy we saw in town, but lost him when hiding from a group of guys in a chopper. When we got out of hiding the damn guy was hiding behind a wall, and shot me and broke my leg. Zombies took me out after that. I had just got an AK47 too

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  I liked the combat. I also liked that the game wasn't entirely about combat but also involved solving puzzles here and there.

I liked the cutscenes. I liked how you'd be in the middle of doing something and the game would go to a cutscene that was entertaining to watch. The cutscene would end and I'd be back in the action, swinging on shit.

I seriously had a blast with this. They made this game with me in mind, totally.
                  Aside from the climbing/swinging aspect, this sounds like Dead Space 2.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    . And my understanding (still don't have Tomb Raider, maybe next month) is that Uncharted games are a step down from the new Tomb Raider.
                    Your understanding is flawed and wrong.

Comment

• Got the fifth stone in Fire Emblem last night. Pretty sure I'm about to beat it. Love this game so fucking much,.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Aside from the climbing/swinging aspect, this sounds like Dead Space 2.
                        Correct me if I'm wrong, but the DEAD SPACE games are first person, correct? If so, then I can't play them (I get motion sick).

I may go ahead and do the ASSASSIN'S CREED games. They seem up my alley.

Comment

• All the DS games are third person.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Assassins Creed 2 is the best one in my opinion.

Comment

• Agreed on that creed.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                All the DS games are third person.
                                Cool. I'll check them out to see if they look to be my speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X