Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That shit cray! Did you get to the "catch ya later Lord!" phone call yet?

Comment

• El Shaddai and Dishonored and Batmang gonna get played HOARD this weekend. BLOPS II will probably get a nice rest.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• TOMB RAIDER is the fucking goods. Digging it immensely so far.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          TOMB RAIDER is the fucking goods. Digging it immensely so far.
          ALL OF THAT. Also SO MANY COLLECTIBLES TO SHOOT AND COLLECT
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Metal Gear Rising : Revengancerevengnenging - did the developers just get lazy as fuck with this at the halfway point? First 4 missions are an hour or so, then all the sudden I do mission 5 and 6 in a COMBINED 12 minutes, and not much longer for the 7th and final. Wow.

That said, the JACK IS BACK fight with Monsoon got me soooo fucking pumped. Too bad he kind of went back to a whiney bitch afterwards (ohhh nooo killing innocent enemies who are trying to cave my skull in.. soo tormented)

Last boss can, to coin a phrase from Louie CK, suck a bag of dicks. Suck on the bag, then take them out and suck them one at a time. There's an achievement for beating boss on HARD taking no damage. HAH, you are fucking hi-larious Konami.
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Currently fighting that guy with the spider arms/armor. Am I close to the end?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Played Sim City for like 12 hours this weekend. When this game works, it's awesome. Had absolutely no issues with the servers this weekend. My two cities are currently rocking.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• GUY with spider arms? There was the chick with like 8 arms and a long staff of.. arms, cant think of another guy with spider arms. Sounds like you did Monsoon already by the Jack is Back comment. Next boss is the
                    Spoiler: spoilz 
                  giant bald dude with exploding shield
                  , then
                    Spoiler: more spoilz 
                  Sam the.. Samurai
                  .. then the end boss. The end boss does show up in a giant spider-like Mech. So if thats what you mean then yes, you are at the very end and have fun.

Comment

• Yeah, the shield guy. His shield looks to be attached to spiderarms.

Comment

• After the shield guy you've got approx 20-30 min of gameplay left, mission 5 I did in 5 minutes (achievement for doing in less than 7), its just part of the level up to Monsoon done backwards, mission 6 is just a boss fight, and I think mission 7 was just a boss, or a short short level and then boss.

Not much left at all.

Comment

• Man, well it's a pretty sweet game still and that Monsoon fight was fucking amazing.

Comment

• Jeeeze I need a guide to all of the damn collectibles in Tomb Raider. SO MANY THINGS TO BURN AND SHOOT WITH MY BOW

Comment

• Wish I could be playing games.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tVo0RifB2Ew?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I guess it could be worse.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• All of my call of duty sessions end that way, whether actually out loud or just in my head.

Comment

• Froggy Fresh? WTF. That's KRISPY KREME, man!

Comment

Working...
                                X