This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back on that Deus Ex Human Revolution shitz
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Yup. Just re-started Deus Ex Human Revolution as well. (I barely scratched it before forget it). I have Borderland 2 on the backburner (looks cool, as I didn't play the 1st), and I have trouble going back to Creed 3...
      Last edited by Martin; 03-07-2013, 02:59 AM.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• ahahaha well let's ask BMKrol about Borderlands 2 because he has some good anecdotes about it based on our conversation earlier tonight
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Personally, I enjoyed the candybar fight simulator.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Started playing Tomb Raider. gotdamn. Pretty fucking epic so far.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Started playing Tomb Raider. gotdamn. Pretty fucking epic so far.
              How are the controls? I always hated how TR felt sluggish to me.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Considering I've loved/beaten every entry I may not be the best judge, but the controls feel like Uncharted for the most part. Fluid, no slowdown, and pretty spot on. Keep in mind I'm only about 3 hours in so it could shit the bed, but I doubt it according to the multitudes of 9-10's from reviews.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You may be biased but a comparison to Uncharted does intrigue me a bit.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• IT's completely Uncharted with Tits now. And it's great. It actually has me caring about Lara because she's not a supreme badass in this one. At least yet.

Comment

So I had absolutely no issues with Sim City last night. In fact, I meant to play it for about 30 mins and ended up playing it for 3 hours. I have it bumped to almost all high and noticed no slowdowns for the most part and my rig isn't that great. The small city size isn't a problem yet as it takes longer to set up to your town and tweak it to even fill up that space. Managing other cities isn't that bad either. It's definitely not our old Sim City but so far it hasn't shit the bed. Color me surprised.
                      I tried unsuccessfully for 2 hours last night to play this. No go. Since I didn't spend on money on it I wasn't too mad, but come on EA. Why is it that companies never put in the proper online infrastructure prior to launch and then scramble to add tons of servers after? This game, SWTOR, D3, etc... It's a damn shame.

Comment

IT's completely Uncharted with Tits now. And it's great. It actually has me caring about Lara because she's not a supreme badass in this one. At least yet.
                        Hmmm, I think the Tomb Raider games are poop soup but LOVE Uncharted. Maybe I'll have to give this one a shot. Another game for the shame pile!

Comment

• the moment where I had to stalk and kill a deer to survive is when I was like "hmmms, this could be something pretty awesome."

Comment

• Age of Empires II HD just went up on Steam to pre-order. Holy crap. You guys have no idea the huge smile on my face when I saw that. Helloooooooo re-living my college years.

Comment

the moment where I had to stalk and kill a deer to survive is when I was like "hmmms, this could be something pretty awesome."
                              Okay NOW I'm interested.

Comment

• el shaddai guys what is this I don't even

Comment

Working...
                                X