Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just played during a pointless webinar and was able to not only get another person on my roster but I also was able to get 2 sweet fucking swords.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Downloaded Vanquish on PS Plus this weekend. WTF is this game? It tries soooo hard it's silly YET I was having a blast with it. It should have been called "Rocket Knees" though.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• On the quest to 1000 on Dead Space, I forgot about the asteroid shooting mini-game being a part of this lofty goal.

Even Buddha would rage.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-25-2013, 09:18 AM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hated that section.

Comment

• Still do.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OMG to MGR. This game is fucking tits.

Comment

• Played XCOM for about 8 hours today.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  OMG to MGR. This game is fucking tits.
                  Fuck yeah. You listening to the codecs or just bringing on the slice-and-dice?
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• A little of both.

I just finished the "JACK IS BACK" shit. Awesome. So awesome

Comment

• El Shaddai. Holy shit for $3 I feel guilty owning this game. Really good Devil May Cry style combat, with some of the most beautiful imagery I've ever seen in the game...plus it is just silly as shit. The angel that saves your game by calling God on his cell phone and saying "catch ya later, Lord" and the Levi's you see underneath your SUPER ANGEL ARMOR and the enemies look like they came from Ni No Kuni or REZ. So good.

Comment

• On chapter 20 of Fire Emblem. Shit is starting to get real.

Comment

• I need to get back into that. Still like chapter 5. Been playing the hell out of Mario 3D Land.

Comment

• That game is legit. I'm going through the star world at the moment.

Comment

• Oh and I beat Dead Space 3 this weekend. I started skipping side missions towards the end, and the final act is split across like 5 chapters and the pacing is fuuuuuuuucked but it's still fun. And the final boss is
                                Spoiler: seriously click this nonspoiler for insanity 
                              A GODDAMN SENTIENT MOON

Comment

• I just want to go home and play some Metal Gear.

Comment

Working...
                                X