Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahah Gabe from Penny Arcade just posted a quick video of this xenomorph hunched over in a doorway, looks like he's crying. They open and close the door and the xenomorph just stands there, hunched over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      well the console stuff was handled by a different company I thought? Either way, fuck this game and I'll hold out for Fire Emblem...once I can find it.
      PC and console versions are fucked. I've read reviews for both with all the same issues. Gearbox farmed this out to other developers, and only worked on the multiplayer. The WiiU version is being done by a 3rd developer, but who knows when/if that comes out now.

Comment

• Comment

• Did you the link I posted today in the What Are you thinking thread? So much better.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• /posted
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's got youtube shit, so blocked. Not getting the full experience.

Comment

• noooooooo :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Jake's theme song?

Comment

• hahahah I GOTTA POOP I GOTTA POOP I GOTTA POOP even better im on the shitter with my ipad right now

Comment

• yessss

Comment

• Dead Space 3 was awesome. Less 'In space no one can hear you scream' and more 'Nathan Drake In The Mountains Of Madness'. My Shock Rivet Pistol is a armament of angered gods.

I know this is the 'What are you playing?' thread, but right now I know just what the fuck I want to be playing this very instant, and that is Metal Gear Rising.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wyy6yIr4gV0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        sigpic
                        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Good to know DS3 is great. Will get later on, just like Bioshock Infinite. Too bad Colonial Marines blow...
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Fuck yeah Shake. I cannot wait for MGS:Rising. That is gonna be SWEET.

Comment

• Ughhhhhhhh I want Rising too fuck the goddamn hospital stay and disability. Come May when I have cash to spend there's going to be like 10 games to buy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Honestly, the only thing I still gotta do is that space basketball thing. That thing was definitely dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X