Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whole time we were playing BLOPS2 last night I kind of just wanted to be on MW3. And zombies sucks when you never get off the bus.

Comment

• Yeah, that bus shit was meh. MW3 I only played on the PC and we all know that was a clusterfuck. Tonight maybe we can play a bit more.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The lag issues of blops 2 make league play pointless.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Crazy thing is, I've had no lag issues up till yesterday then WHAM all of a sudden it's magical slow down time and the other team doesn't seem affected. FUUUUUUUCK COD, Y U NO WERK?!?!???!?!!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bit more blops2 today. I just like mw3 more. And I got tons of lag issues on blops2 this weekend. No excuse for that at this point for cod.

Comment

• I am torn. Hearing some terrible things about Dead Space 3, but also some kinda sorta good things. I am a complete and utter whore for the previous installments, but even I can't justify the whole microtransaction/co-op descent into EA's dungeon of dragon dildo delights. The fact that the side-missions are egregious paste-jobs for crafting items is not good, but I can't quit you Dead Space.

Or can I?

Pls help
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Bit more blops2 today. I just like mw3 more. And I got tons of lag issues on blops2 this weekend. No excuse for that at this point for cod.
                Yeah, the lag this weekend is total buttrape with no dinner date. Ari and I were playing domination and we'd go from two flags to getting dominated then magically the lag would end. WTF COD?!

Comment

• I'm waiting for reviews on Aliens: Colonial Marines.

It's Gearbox. But, it's also Sega. Torn.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• YEah. That game has the potential to be awesome and super shitty at the same time. I tried playing Aliens Vs Predator again this weekend....so fucking bad.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I can't imagine it's going to be very good. They've shown a total of like 5 minutes of gameplay footage, and it's been cobbled together from a few trailers and background clips from interviews. And apparently they've begun releasing the digital versions early, possibly to avoid lost sales from shitty press. This game is just getting zero marketing, and coming from Gearbox who are fucking HYPE MASTAS that shit doesn't seem kosher.

Comment

• meanwhile I can't find a fucking copy of the new Fire Emblem at all.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Manufacturing is fucked. Buy the digital.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            I am torn. Hearing some terrible things about Dead Space 3, but also some kinda sorta good things. I am a complete and utter whore for the previous installments, but even I can't justify the whole microtransaction/co-op descent into EA's dungeon of dragon dildo delights. The fact that the side-missions are egregious paste-jobs for crafting items is not good, but I can't quit you Dead Space.

Or can I?

Pls help
                            I never played 1 or 2 (I have watched playthroughs of both), but I picked up 3 because, for once, I felt like playing something that a) was new, and b) I could play while everyone else was still playing. The graphics are amazing, and the gameplay is fucking intense. It wins a prize for the craziest intro I've ever played in a game, was not expecting anything that happened at all. The workbench/custom gun thing is a bit unbalanced but super fucking entertaining. I built two custom super guns that make me feel like Ripley from Aliens. I don't know if this game is actually scary per se, but the story sort of makes sense in context with the other two games. This really is the point where Issac goes "Aw hell nah" and wants to deal with the Marker threat for good once and for all. Like story-wise, it makes sense that you are less scared of everything and just really mad.

Loot scarcity on Normal isn't terrible (i.e. I haven't really felt tempted to use the micro-transaction store to buy stuff). They have an unlockable super hard mode where you get barely any drops and have to craft everything, so I am curious to see how that looks. The game is super smooth on PC, and if you buy it before tomorrow on Origin, you get the limited edition with all kinds of bonuses. Because I played ME3, I got the N7 suit as well. It's dumb, but totally a nice little hand-out for free you know?
                            <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              meanwhile I can't find a fucking copy of the new Fire Emblem at all.
                              SHiiiit, they had a whole display of these dudes at Gamestop in the mall I was in this morning :/ If you continue to have difficulties mebbe I buy a copy and mail it to you?
                              <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Mike, get Dead Space 2. One of my favorite games this generation. Near perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X