Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm going to get MGR for 360, because I remember the Bayonetta launch on PS3 and fuck that noise.

Granted, they did patch out a fix, but I'm not waiting for my proper Food Processor With Legs fix.
    sigpic
    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• werd. Definitely getting this on the 360. PS3 users get borked all of the time when it comes to cross platform launches.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• lolololol
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I mean, the Sombrero was enough, but the addition of the cardboard box?

BEST

NINJA

EVER

"Hey, Frank the Gecko."
          "MOOOO"
          "Why's that box wearing a sombrero? Did the boss get another shipment of Cholula?"
          "MOOOOOOOOOO *fart*"
          "I mean, I like hot sauce and all, but OH MY GOD WHY AM I IN SO MANY PIECES WHY IS MY SPINE GONE"
          "MOOOOOOOOO *explode*"
          sigpic

Comment

• Told Lesley to try The Cave out last night. She then took the tv over for 3 hours. :/

Comment

• Weep woop
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Told Lesley to try The Cave out last night. She then took the tv over for 3 hours. :/
                My wife could usually give two shits about what games I play but she watched me messing with the demo of that and she was like "you should buy that one." So yeah, thanks for the reco Rerb.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hotline Miami is only $5 on Steam for the next 18 hours.

Crazy fucking game. Also a bit infuriating, because death is not failure but a natural part of the Hotline Miami experience.
                  sigpic

Comment

• ARGH SHIT I MISSED THAT. NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's probably for the best because I'd probably have a fucking ragefit and die of a heart attack.

Currently back on that Alpha Protocol tip and man I love this game aside from the dumb lockpicking shit.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Beat Blops 2 today. Meh.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Blops 2 is basically a multiplay only game for me. I like that they added pick 10 for the campaign but.....just meh.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You'll never want to change your load out for the campaign. They give you optimal gear.

And someone buy me Dead Space 3, thanks.

Comment

• Yeah but what if I don't WANT to use that pistol Billy? DID YOU THINK OF THAT, HUH?!?!?!???!??!!!?!

Comment

• I need to play some more BLOPS2. When's the next rampage weekend?

Comment

• This one coming, Ari and I are confirmed and once Scott's wife gets home he'll join too usually.

Comment

Working...
                                X