This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to know.

I think I'm almost finished with Lollipop Chainsaw. I really enjoy it and I know that I shouldn't because it's not that great of a game.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Good to know.

I think I'm almost finished with Lollipop Chainsaw. I really enjoy it and I know that I shouldn't because it's not that great of a game.

I've been meaning to pick up that game for awhile, but I can't find it for a good price anywhere. Meanwhile, I've got a collection of local gaming nerds wanting to buy my copies of Legend of Spyro and Bully because they're rare.

When did Bully become rare?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• when it became a game fondly remembered for some reason. That game always fucking sucked.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Good to know.

What it lacks in fun, it makes up for in design and humor. James Gunn needs to write more stuff.

Steam sale steam sale holy fuck steam sale. Since I just upgraded my card and RAM for christmas, I've picked up Just Cause 2, Fallout 3 GOTY (only 4 years late to the party!) and Hitman: Blood Money all for under $20.
          sigpic
          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I got Just Cause 2 and all DLC for it for like $6.75 or something ridiculous last week.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Beat Lollipop today. Not bad. Had fun.

Comment

• Finished Dishonored last night. Not bad, first Bethesda game I've really liked. I tried to play it stealthy with few kills and got the low chaos ending. The stealth wasn't as broken as Hitman Absolution. I liked Hitman but some of the stealth elements pissed me off. At least Hitman is a fairly easy platinum for any trophy/achievement whores.

Started Far Cry 3 today. I was wary of this game since I got Far Cry 2 from PS+ and tried it but got bored and annoyed. The constant respawning of enemies got old. So far though, Far Cry 3 is fucking good. I just hope it's not too long and boring.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• So I grabbed Street Fighter X Tekken this weekend. Not too bad. Super weird to get used to but I'm digging the crazy fucking combos you can do.

Also played a bunch of Sound Shapes this weekend. Love it.

Comment

• Started on Asscreed 3. The mechanics are all quite nicely packaged and presented, as is the convoluted backstory for newcomers and people who didn't go through all of the previous installments, and all at a very brisk pace. Not to mention, it is an absolutely gorgeous looking game.

I quite like it so far.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still trying to get a complete playthrough of FTL. That game has it out for me, I can never get through like even 3 or 4 sectors without having a boarding party fuck my ass or my ship burning from the inside out :/
                      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Started on Asscreed 3. The mechanics are all quite nicely packaged and presented, as is the convoluted backstory for newcomers and people who didn't go through all of the previous installments, and all at a very brisk pace. Not to mention, it is an absolutely gorgeous looking game.

I quite like it so far.

Keep playing and let's see if that enthusiasm holds.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Started on Asscreed 3. The mechanics are all quite nicely packaged and presented, as is the convoluted backstory for newcomers and people who didn't go through all of the previous installments, and all at a very brisk pace. Not to mention, it is an absolutely gorgeous looking game.

I quite like it so far.
                          Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Keep playing and let's see if that enthusiasm holds.
                          Yeah, curious to hear how a newcomer to Asscreed views Asscreed 3.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Wow, Far Cry 3 was great. Maybe my low expectations helped, but I was surprised how much I liked this game. I regret only renting it and rushing through the story. I'll probably buy it cheap, I can see myself wanting to play it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                              Yeah, curious to hear how a newcomer to Asscreed views Asscreed 3.
                              Not a newcomer to the franchise (didn't finish Revelations), I was commenting more on how they break down all of the main points for the uninitiated in the opening cinematic.

The 2012 thing was hilarious.

I haven't had the opportunity to get back to it just yet with the quarter starting up. May be a huge gap in time before my next update.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-09-2013, 10:51 AM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mega Man 9 and 10 were added to PS Plus last night. SO HOARD. I wanted to punch a puppy in the face after dying so many times last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X