Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinity Blade 1 and 2 have renewed my goonish layabout ways.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Since Steam is already going on with the sale, bought Portal 2 for 10$.

Never played any Portal game, but everyone's raving about it...

Some ridiculous deals going on... The THQ pack for 25$ is great.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• finally beat a section I was stuck in in ZombiU last night. Then I promptly died. SOOOO HARD.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YES Dishonored already up on Steam sale. Downloading now. Hope Mark of Ninja goes up for like $7 then my games will be complete for now.

Comment

• If Dishonored was't on my wishlist I'd download the shit out of it.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• My badass blond Swedish sniper is fucking destroying everything in Xcom. If I lose her I quit!

Comment

• does she have the squad sight ability? If so, DOING IT RIGHT.

I keep my corporal sniper at the back of the maps for the most part and let my rookies flush out aliens so he can snipe the shit outta them.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's exactly how I am playing it. I need more money for laser weapons!

Comment

• Get the Skeleton suit as well. Being able to easily rappel up a building with my sniper is great.

Comment

• I'd love to except I am just getting repeatedly destroyed by the hulking green fuckers and their grenades that kill like 3 dudes in one turn.

Comment

• The Mutons shouldn't be that difficult if you have the first round of new armor and laser weapons.

Comment

• I have two laser weapons and none of the new armor yet. IM BROKEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

• Wordament! Achievements on my iPad! YESSSSS.

But I totally suck at it.

Comment

• Dishonored is awesome.

Comment

• http://twinbeardstudios.com/frog-fractions

Play this. Don't be put off when you find the text adventure.

Comment

Working...
                                X