Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat Far Cry 3. Holy shit the last like...six hours of that game go to HELL. Not just the story, which is awful. The two endings are bad, but one in particular is HILARIOUS. Highly recommended going to youtube and looking for the "join Citra" ending. But when you get to the second island the designers basically say, oh it's been 40 hours just fucking finish already! And give you fast travel points near all the mission areas. And the final bad guy is awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwful.

Comment

• That sucks.

Haven't got it (still playing Starcraft 2 and Creed 3), but that's too bad. A solid story or at least a fun game (like Skyrim, which I have to get to). I'll see what Santa brings me, but Dishonored looks like the one I'd grab later on.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• just watched those endings. lulz.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Devil's Attorney on the eyepad. Humorous rpg-style game steeped in 80's nostalgia.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Picked up Jet Grind Radio on the XBLA this weekend. Still own it for the Dreamcast, but I'm digging the HD graphics and better sound. Still fun and fucking frustrating.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• All the Halfbrick games are fo' free today so I've been playing those. Fruit Ninja is still a lot of fun. And looks pretty darn nice on the eyePad.

Comment

• FTL is ridiculous. I just want to scream at it the entire time.

Comment

• I think I'm late to the party on this but I just downloaded the Simpsons Tapped Out game. My Origin account name is apparently DeskCop.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I think I'm late to the party on this but I just downloaded the Simpsons Tapped Out game. My Origin account name is apparently DeskCop.
                    I will add you later
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I played Kinect Party (free right now on the XBLA) for like 2 hours last night. And it's not even a game. Probably the most fun I've had with my Kinect in ages. Just acting silly whilst drunk equals stuff like this:

Comment

• haha fahey watching you do yourself in the butt

Comment

• Between Xcom and FTL I just want to have a fucking breakdown.

Comment

• XCOM IS GREAT.

Comment

• Oh it's fucking amazing,but I am awful. Four hours in and I'm only like 4 missions in because I keep replaying missions due to being the WORST. I wish there was an actual "easy" difficulty so I could not sit here with my hands shaking the entire time.

Comment

• Take your time, fuck overwatch for the most part, use hunker down.

Comment

Working...
                                X