This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derpshonored. Got it for free!
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Still playing SWTOR. Took a break from my Jedi and have been going through the Agent storyline. My agent is the first female toon I've ever played. I've gotten a lot of free shit from people. Bunch of nerds....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Holy fuck Far Cry 3 is great. And looks incredible.

I'm interested as hell in Far Cry 3, but the wife wants to grab Epic Mickey 2 after we finish with Lego LOTR. I'm not having to find ways to convince her of her mistake.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Traded Borderlands 2 (great game) and Halo 4 (feces on disc) in for Far Cry 3, and could not be any happier with my decision. Love it, making love to it tonight
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Hopefully grab Farcry 3 in a few months. It does look pretty awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• FarCry 3 is legit to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Ah, Far Cry 3. Nothing better than clearing out an enemy outpost through the careful introduction of several bears into the outpost's environment. Also nothing better than enemy Molotov-throwers reacting to said bears by drunkenly biffing a throw at them and setting their camp on fire.
                sigpic
                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• This thread exists only to make me weep at this point.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• More Far Cry 3: I've just been stranded up a radio tower by Komodo Dragons. There were only two when I started climbing, but now there's like 10 of them and they keep eating pirates and they won't leave or stay away from my zipline dismount areas.

Please send help. Be sure to come by air, because the land belongs to the dragons now.
                    sigpic
                    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I had a leopard try to run up on me. I hung his pelt from a tree as notice to the others.

Comment

• More of you need to play Far Cry 3 so we can have a nice long spoiler filled discussion. This might be the most insane game I have ever touched. And it's long. Super long. I am just shy of 30 hours in, and just found out there's an entire second island I'm just now getting access to. And I still have a ton of side missions left on the first island.

Comment

• Trying to limp through the last bits of Assassin's Creed 3. Losing major interest after having it piqued again.

Also, Walking Dead Episode 1 is going to be free on XBLA from December 25th-31st. If you haven't played it...play it.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Rocked some Halo 4 with Ari for an hour or two last night. Good stuff.

Comment

• Gotta do it again soon and try some of those other modes.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Spartan ops is fun.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X