Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once I get the floors done and my desktop set back up I'll have it.

Comment

• Starting to wonder if the last chapter of The Walking Dead is gonna make me cry like a big babby by the end. The trailer looks like promises of heartbreak and despair.

Comment

• Can't wait to grab that tonight
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Foster Facial Hair View Post
          Can't wait to grab that tonight
          I thought it came out tomorrow.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• STAR WARS: TOR is now 'free to play'.

I logged in last night and downloaded all of the shit I needed.

Character select screen: for some reason, I need to rename 5 of my 8 characters. Meh.

So, I logged in as one of my existing ones that doesn't need a name change and played for 5 minutes. Yep, it's still just as boring as ever.

Logged out. No intention of every logging in again.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm still having fun with it. Picked up a bunch of gear thanks to the crazy amounts of Cartel Coins I had stashed for being a subscriber this entire time. Started a new Smuggler to play with a friend of mine. Good stuff.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Foster Facial Hair View Post
                I'm still having fun with it. Picked up a bunch of gear thanks to the crazy amounts of Cartel Coins I had stashed for being a subscriber this entire time. Started a new Smuggler to play with a friend of mine. Good stuff.
                What server are you on with your new guy? Maybe I'll go ahead and start over with a char and see if the enjoyment factor kicks in.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fortyfive minutes into the last episode of the Walking Dead and I'm already regretting my first major decision. This shit is gonna be rough.

Comment

• Same. yeah it is.

Comment

• Well, Telltale stuck the landing.

Spoiler: TWD Ep 5 
                      I opted not to cut off my arm and almost immediately regretted the decision. It hadn't been that long! What if I could make it through and I could protect Clem forever? But I didn't do that so I had to fight the infection as I fought my way to her.

I can't believe the cancer group turned out to be a pack of assholes. I partly blame them for what happened later. I can't believe Kenny didn't make it. He is forever my bro. The revelations of the walkie talkie man were great and fucked up. Although it was bullshit that it came back to bite ME in the ass when Clem and I didn't take anything. That guy had some issues.

I'm surprised so many people asked Clem to kill them. First off, why would you traumatize her like that? Secondly, she should save that bullet for when she really needs it!

What a great game. And I really like that they put a summary of everything you did with all of the main characters at the end.

Comment

• Made it half way through last night. Good stuff. Next to the comics this is my favorite thing in the Walking Dead universe.

Comment

• Okami HD is so fucking pretty. Such a relaxing and charming game to play after CODBLOPS2RAGE takes hold.
                          sigpic
                          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Hitman Absolution. Pretty fucking cool. Graphics are tits.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Just finished the walking dead. Wonder how many endings there are?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I'm guessing two endings.
                                  Spoiler: ep5 
                                One where you just die (like I did). And one where you choose to emotionally scar Clementine and make her shoot you. Both choices are terribly sad. I do look forward to a play through where I'm upfront about the bite and choose the cut off my arm to see if much changes.

Comment

Working...
                                X