This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Took an hour longer than the others for me.
    Really? I finished it in like 2 hours. With talking to everyone. There just wasn't much of "What do I do next?" in this one in my opinion. Which is a good thing.
      Spoiler: spoilersz 
    totally left that bitch at the side of the road my second go through. Fuck you Lilly, but goddamn to the fact that the stupid kid did it and not the hot chick who was killed
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Lot of people assume she's your daughter. Not a scripting issue. Depending on how you play it depends on what ends up happening as far as the relationship to her, and the other people.
      Right after I tell them she's not my daughter? That's some grade F deductive reasoning William.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I took back the Spider-Man and Fear Itself boards today.

I might start Walking Dead Episode 3, it depends on how much work I get done.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
          Really? I finished it in like 2 hours. With talking to everyone. There just wasn't much of "What do I do next?" in this one in my opinion. Which is a good thing.
            Spoiler: spoilersz 
          totally left that bitch at the side of the road my second go through. Fuck you Lilly, but goddamn to the fact that the stupid kid did it and not the hot chick who was killed

I finished the first two episodes in two hours, this one took me three hours. And as to your spoilers, you waited until the second play? I did it on the first, fuck that person.

Comment

• Darksiders 2 has become one of those games that once I take a break from I just don't really want to go back to.

Comment

• Holy shit, the hits just keep coming in the third episode of Walking Dead. The whole thing was one kick in the nuts after another. Kinda need the next episode NOW.

Can't believe Rob waited until his second playthrough to do that thing. I relished that decision.

Comment

• Resident Evil Code Veronica. This game is ridiculous.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ridiculously awesome. Aside from RE2, that's definitely my favorite of the tank turret RE games.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Max Payne 3. Finally on to the second disc. Digging it more now.

Comment

• XBLA is re-releasing Marvel Superheroes and the original Marvel vs Capcom game with updated graphics. I really fucking LOVED Marvel Superheroes.

Question is, do I get that, or Marvel vs Capcom 3? I mean, I honestly don't give a flying FUCK bout the Capcom part, but I like a newer game...
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 is fucking great. Ceej and I play it all the time.

Comment

• Problem is I reaaaaaaaally don't give a crap about playing as fucking Megaman or Wesker, so that's how Superheroes pique my interest, but I know UMvsC is apparently great, so I'm torn.

I have zero fighting game, and so far, SF4 and Soul Caliber aren't that great for me.

Comment

• Megaman and Wesker will fuck your shit up. My team is usually Ryu, Wolverine, and Rocket Raccoon.

Comment

• Wow. Rocket Racoon. I know they scrapped from every Capcom franchise they could, but also Marvel?

Comment

• there are like 35+ plus characters. And they are all pretty awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X