Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally going through Resident Evil 0. Picked it up a few months ago for a few bucks, finally going through it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Walking Dead today, too?! SHIT.

Blitz is crazy. It minorly sucks you need to collect coins to buy/use power ups to be competitive but it's a lot of fun. Be advised- the initial download is just the shell of the game. Once you load it up for the first time you're prompted to download the 700+MB song pack. All your other DLC is immediately playable, though.

Comment

• I was sorta meh on Rock Band Blitz from the first two new songs they gave me (These Days, Pumped Up Kicks). It was fun, but I just wasn't feeling it.

Then I played Texas Flood and it just clicked. The guitar solo section put the biggest grin on my face.

Now to declare a blood vendetta against Flaparoo and his consistent ability to stomp my scores.
        sigpic
        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Yeah, I don't think I'll be challenging him to a score war anytime soon. But the rest of you fools - CHALLONGE.

Comment

• Gotdamn the third episode of The Walking Dead. only on chapter 4, but fuck.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• GUILD WARS 2 just finished downloading...yessssssssss...
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                GUILD WARS 2 just finished downloading...yessssssssss...
                I expect a full rundown. Not sure I'm sticking with WoW: Pandas gone wild edition.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fucking Walking Dead game is glitching on me. Made it to the last chapter of the new episode, it saved, I turned off my machine and now my save game is telling me that I'm on episode 1. decided to just turn it off and see if works tomorrow. Earlier when I first loaded the game up it wasn't registering that I had any saved games. really hope I don't have to play through the first 2 chapters again, if only because I've already done it and have watched Lesley do it as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    I expect a full rundown. Not sure I'm sticking with WoW: Pandas gone wild edition.
                    Then you would be making a mistake. Just with this patch the game is so much fun. Loving the new talents, and the new lighting system really makes it look better. I can't wait for the continent and actual exploration again.

Comment

• Not sure why you can only issue score wars through the Facebook app but otherwise Blitz is preeeeety great. After about an hour of learning what all the stuff on the screen means it's fun all of the times.

Had the lead on Flaparoo on Texas Flood until I completely collapsed after the solo. Boo!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Then you would be making a mistake. Just with this patch the game is so much fun. Loving the new talents, and the new lighting system really makes it look better. I can't wait for the continent and actual exploration again.
                        Eh, I'll see. Just kind of over it since I haven't played in months.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Digging GW2. It's a bit different in terms of controls and such, but no big deal. What IS a big deal is how beautiful the game looks. WOW. Really quite stunning.

I onlu played for about 90 minutes so i can't give a full rundown, but it's got my full interest.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• http://armorgames.com/play/13662/give-up
                            <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              Fucking Walking Dead game is glitching on me. Made it to the last chapter of the new episode, it saved, I turned off my machine and now my save game is telling me that I'm on episode 1. decided to just turn it off and see if works tomorrow. Earlier when I first loaded the game up it wasn't registering that I had any saved games. really hope I don't have to play through the first 2 chapters again, if only because I've already done it and have watched Lesley do it as well.

It did that shit to me on Chapter 2. Telltale Games says there's no real fix, it'll just selectively due that until a patch.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• so it'll work if I just keep trying? Or I'm fucked?

Comment

Working...
                                X