X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What game?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I was way deeper into the Sierra titles than Lucasarts. I actually never played Day of the Tentacle or the one with the biker dude. I fucking adored Loom and Maniac Mansion though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        I was way deeper into the Sierra titles than Lucasarts. I actually never played Day of the Tentacle or the one with the biker dude. I fucking adored Loom and Maniac Mansion though.

I played Caesar III and Number Munchers. I unlocked the secret level on Number Munchers.

At least, I believed it was a secret level. I used to have a bad thing for rubber cement.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• For Sierra it was all about this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v4l0rlVbr9U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, all of Lucasarts games from the 80's - 90's were fucking amazing. DoTT was the pinnacle (sorry Monkey Island series) but Sam and Max, The Dig, Full Throttle, Outlaws, Afterlife, etc were all fucking amazing.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Super Mario Sunshine. One of the few (this and Galaxy 1 and 2) Mario games I've never beat. Gonna fix that in the next month.

Comment

• Hate hate HATE Sunshine. Beginning of the end for Mario and I.

Comment

• It's not bad, just awkward. It takes at least an hour or so for the goods to come out. It does have a finicky camera though. Otherwise, pretty amazing water for a game this old, tight gameplay, and vibrant colors are pretty great.

Comment

• I think after 64, it was time to leave the plumber behind.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was going to download the Rock Band Blitz demo for PSN. Then I realized I'd probably have to sit through three hours of system updates and figured I'd wait until tomorrow morning. MY BODY IS READY LET THE BLITZ BEGIN.

Comment

• I have taken back the Wolverine Board.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sleeping Dogs.

So far so great. Voice cast include everyone with Asian blood in Hollywood.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• fuck yeah, Rock Band and Walking Dead today. aww yeahhh. Wish I had the day off

Comment

• uggggggggggggggggggggh 5.04 pre-expansion patch for Warcraft dropped. Feelin.....itchy.

Comment

• Some dipshit keeps trying to reset their Guild Wars password, and I keep getting emails for it. YO MAYBE YOUR FUCKING ACCOUNT NAME IS WRONG DUMBASS

Comment

Working...
                                X