Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just that PSN updates on Tuesdays and XBLA updates on Wednesdays. Blame MS.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Walking Dead Ep 3 on Wednesday.

Buying a MS card for this. Plus, I'll grab more Pinball tables.

By the way, I worked out my strategy last night for taking back Wolverine in the same manner that I grabbed Moon Knight.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I shall take Moon Knight later this week.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
          I shall take Moon Knight later this week.

When you do that, I'll take it back again. I have that board solved.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yesterday I've found some of my old SNES games.

The one I played the most?

CYBERNATOR!

Fuck, I must have played this through at least 50 times. God I loved that game....

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Holy shit Cybernator. I liked that one even though I was horrible at it.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Also found:

Zombies Ate My Neighbours and my old Tecmo Bowl NES cartridge.

Blast from the past.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Downloaded a SCUMM gen and Day of the Tentacle this weekend.

I admit I only ever played Maniac Mansion. I loved it, and for one of the unfathomable reasons never got the chance to play its successor.

I bow to what I missed as a kid. Stupid fat buttmunch.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• DoTT is easily one of my top 3 games of all time. Did you get the full talkie version? Soo good. Hoagie is great.

I love that game so much it's my next tattoo.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The stuff with the presidents is hilarious. Also the infomerical for the diamonds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        DoTT is easily one of my top 3 games of all time. Did you get the full talkie version?
                        Hell yeah I did. And it is fucking hilarious.

Dr. Fred is my bro.

You gettin' Purps ink?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously. That's the game that made me fall in love with Tim Schaefer. I play that game at least once every few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

You gettin' Purps ink?

I'm getting this I believe.

Comment

• Ahahaha awesome. Too bad you can't get .gif tattoos.

It has to be said, the art style is amazing.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• everything about the game is amazing. It's seriously the perfect game in my opinion (not counting one or two obtuse puzzles later on)

Comment

Working...
                                X