Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets do it then!!! Lets get a game going tomorrow. Anyone that is missing the game go get a used one today and we will be gaming tomorrow. When is a good time? West coast 6pm East coast 9pm?

Comment

• You guys have fun. I'll be in the pool.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Shit, I can't buy it at the moment. Plus, we need WAY MORE PEOPLE for Rocket Race to work. I'd rather get 6 of us fuckers in Double Agent first.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• i'm housesitting soon....so i can play video games....i'm excited!

Comment

• I am down for some Double Agent action with you Rob, if you know what I mean. And by that I mean I'm gonna upload and download your stuff.

We do need to get large group for team rocket race. Who still has Halo 3?

And Zanie if you don't have Left 4 Dead yet (and you like first person shooters) go get it used! The mulitplayer is fun with everyone in here!

Comment

• I still have my copy but I'm not going to play with you, Wayne because you never pick up your phone or return my calls.
              Actually, I don't want to play because it's Halo. And I'd much rather play inFAMOUS. Or Prototype (whenever that comes in the mail).
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                I still have my copy but I'm not going to play with you, Wayne because you never pick up your phone or return my calls.
                Actually, I don't want to play because it's Halo. And I'd much rather play inFAMOUS. Or Prototype (whenever that comes in the mail).
                Oh I was watching Xplay on G4 cause I'm lame, and they gave Prototype a 4 out of 5. Now I wish I had a PS3 to play InFamous. All the videos I see of Prototype just remind me of the Hulk game.

Comment

• Who's doing 1 vs. 100 this weekend?
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• We are. Tomorrow it's fucking on!
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Gotta get that.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Awesome games of 1 vs 100. Sorry Nerdious, but we already had a full group. Get on tomorrow though! 700 pm! let's do this. Way too much fun having headsets on and bullshitting for 2 hours. Love it. My new fav free game.

Comment

• 1 vs 100 was tons of fun last night. CJ was in our group, and once he stopped using his headset I think his wife was playing. She had a much faster reaction time. Nerdious - get on on time and we will play in your group tonight!
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• 1 vs 100 is great. I hope mutant dog 123 dies in a fire, though. Once the real game hits he's going to have more free XBL games than his hard drive can handle.

Comment

• Come from behind victoly! Congraturation to me!

Comment

• When did grave become an Asian?

Played some 1 vs 100 Friday and Sunday. Good games guys. We need to get a full group in on this shit.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X