This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    The whole "eat a candybar to hit someone more than once" thing was hilarious.

That, the uninspired boss fights, etc. I don't get the love for that game.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Boss fights were the only thing I didn't like, and the developer even said they were unacceptable. Look forward to the follow-up big time.

Comment

• The crash landing/optional rescue mission of your pilot is fucking awesome though.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          The whole "eat a candybar to hit someone more than once" thing was hilarious.
          If you want to hit more than three people, the risk of onset Type 2 Cyborg Diabetes becomes greater.
          sigpic
          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I can go Full Batman so long as I have my insulin body modification.

ididntaskforthis.png
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahahaha
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Can anyone tell me why everything ancillary is built around a season pass now?

Last time I got one of those things, I ended up too bored with the title to return.

Also, Six Flags.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Because C.R.E.A.M. Russ. Fuck season passes. After the SR3 cluster fuck I'm not going down that path again.

Comment

• Yeah, DLC is getting annoying too.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• DLC doesn't bother me, if done as it should be. Additional content at additional cost has been around forfuckingever. I've bought so many expansions on PC, DLC like that is fine. But paying up front and then content not delivering, or coming out on time...or the huge cluster fuck of codes I dealt with yesterday? Fuck that. Makes me go toward PC as my main gaming source more and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        After the SR3 cluster fuck I'm not going down that path again.
                        That's the one. Haven't even picked up the in-name-only Max Payne sqweakquel for fear I may waver in my principles and be a mouthbreathing idiot again for all the wrong reasons and buy another seizin' ass.

Playing Fallout 3 again and remembering the good old days of DLC expansions (all of which were varied, awesome, and came out in a timely fashion) just makes it all more terrible.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 08-15-2012, 02:42 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Maybe I should be more specific, Day one DLC. FUUUUUG that.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've caved on that evil fucking enterprise more than I care to mention.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Same here and I'm usually let down which makes me half a rube but NO MOAR I SAY!!!

Comment

• Day One DLC doesn't bug me either. People stay employed because of it. A game is locked and sent off for final QA/QC, certification, etc months before it ships. Instead of laying off people you can have them work on Day One DLC. I'm fine with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X