Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going to play a ton of Tony Hawk with me this weekend? You fucking better!

I beat Spec Ops: The Line yesterday. Pretty good storytelling, definitely a few sections I want to go back and play again to see how they turn out differently. The game definitely has the message of "hey, glorifying violence and war is pretty fucking awful. You should feel bad for doing so" and handles that message fairly well. The problem is...it's 3 fucking hours long. 203 minutes on Steam to beat it, and I had to pause a few times to do laundry. So it's right at 180 minutes long which is INSANE. People complained that the COD campaigns are like 5-6 hours long but COD has an infinitely fun and compelling multi section. Spec Ops has a slapped together shit multi, the game is being sold on the campaign. Pretty shitty. I spent $20 and was kind of mad about that. If it's $10-15 I would snag it.

Got Walking Dead last night, will play this week as well.

Comment

• Walking dead is fucking great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Slender.

Play it at night, with headphones, in the dark. Fucking scary as shit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Skate 3.

I'm awesome.

Yeah I am.

Awww yeahhh

Comment

• Walking Dead is good shit. Finished ep 2

Comment

• fuck yeah it is, can't wait for ep 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                Skate 3.

Awww yeahhh
                Sad. You've finally jumped the shark.

Comment

• Downloaded the STALKER: Call of Pripyat mod and am finally putting some time into this game. Holy shit. This game is AMAZING. The complete mod fixes some bugs, adds the wish granter which is a huge deal, and spruces up the graphics a bit. The storms in this game are incredible. Look better than Skyrim even.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Walking Dead is good shit. Finished ep 2

I was halfway through Episode 2. It fucked up and erased my game. So, now I have to restart.

Still, I'm loving it.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Another stupid free game on FB called Outernauts. Damn you Penny-Arcade. IT's a space pokemon game from the creators of Ratchet and Clank. Actually kind of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        Another stupid free game on FB called Outernauts. Damn you Penny-Arcade. IT's a space pokemon game from the creators of Ratchet and Clank. Actually kind of fun.
                        Lol, I'm trying not to play, but you keep sending me shit
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• YOU STARTED IT.

Comment

• Ordered Darksiders 2, but I can't think about anything but Borderlands 2. 6 weeks? uggggghhhhhh

Comment

• Decided to dig back into Rage. Separated from all the hype, and with some obvious patches, I'm really enjoying this. The shooting feels pretty good, the side quests are fun, the world looks great. There are still some weird hitches that is probably result of some weird hardware compatibility, and I don't really care about the crafting system...overall though I'd say snag this for $20-30 bucks if you're going to be able to install the graphics info on 360.

Comment

• Whenever I get brain-fried, I've been stepping back into The Force Unleashed 2 on Unleashed mode.

It's hard enough, but not overwhelming. Plus, I finally finished the Endor DLC. Squandered opps with the What If Shit. Hell, I'd just like to play an open-ended Star Wars Original Trilogy game where your choices can create wild tangents.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X