This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    As heard on the newest podcast, I'm going through FFVII on my PSP atm for Ceej. This game is fucking redonkulous. Seriously.
    Is that a good thing or bad? I just picked it up via PSN but haven't had the chance to play. Actually, I haven't played FFVII since 9th grade.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• It just doesn't know what type of game it wants to be. Silly, serious, steampunk, retarded. The most amazing thing for me is the fact that when I first bought this it was a major milestone in video gaming and the system was 200+ dollars and the game was 60 and now I was able to download this game from space onto my little psp. That's amazing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It is amazing how quickly technology is going from far out and expensive to commonplace and necessary.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The questions on 1 vs 100 suddenly got really hard. There is some obscure shit they're asking now. Definitely not the cakewalk of the first couple nights.

Comment

• Bought Rainbow Six Vegas 2 to play with an old friend. Need to get the hang of it. No jump, movement is slow, controls feel weird. Then I played COD this morning before work, did well compared to the rest of my team but was slaughtered by the other, undoubtedly young and scandanavian, team. I hate waking up 2 hours early.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              The questions on 1 vs 100 suddenly got really hard. There is some obscure shit they're asking now. Definitely not the cakewalk of the first couple nights.

Indeed. Thank god for the "skip" option.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is that an arcade game?

Comment

• No, it's a new PrimeTime game. Look around the dashboard for the ad. It'll download for you for free and you can play it when it's open. All week it's opened for general questions (which help you get on the mob or be the one) and on friday is the live show.

Comment

• I really have been craveing a good game of Team Rocket Races on Halo 3. Can we get a game together tonight?

Comment

• No.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Haha. If you guys do, have fun!

Comment

• What? Did everyone trade their Halo 3 in for Left 4 Dead?

Comment

• I haven't had Halo in months.

Comment

• Well trade in your peggle for some Halo 3!

Comment

• I've asked on the board to get a game going, as I'd rebuy that for rocket race alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X