Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to find a girl to be the Dom to your sub. It would be healthier.

Comment

• This game is lolcopters.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• RE: Walking Dead Episode 2.....gotdamn Kenny. gotdamn.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I kind of love these episodes so far.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yes, much better than the TV show so far. How did you play it, Rob?

Spoiler: spurlurz 
            I didn't kill either of the brothers. But when it came down to it, I killed the old man with Kenny. I hated that dude and felt completely justified because he was about to zombify but I still felt guilty about it. This game is SO GOOD at making you feel the choices and consequences. Even though the farm was being overrun, I still worry the brothers might show up to exact some revenge at the least opportune time.

Comment

• Beat the first ep of The Walking Dead. Downloading ep II now. Pretty darn cool. I want to cave in that old fart's head with the axe.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Yes, much better than the TV show so far. How did you play it, Rob?

Spoiler: spurlurz 
                I didn't kill either of the brothers. But when it came down to it, I killed the old man with Kenny. I hated that dude and felt completely justified because he was about to zombify but I still felt guilty about it. This game is SO GOOD at making you feel the choices and consequences. Even though the farm was being overrun, I still worry the brothers might show up to exact some revenge at the least opportune time.
                  Spoiler: sperlers 
                I killed the first brother with a pitchfork in front of Clementine because fuck that guy. I tried to save the old guy (not sure why) but Kenny still caved his head in with the salt lick. I did however leave the other brother alive knowing full well we will run into him later. I also didn't take any of the food/supplies because of Clementine. I figured I fucked her up by stabbing that guy that I could go without.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  RE: Walking Dead Episode 2.....gotdamn Kenny. gotdamn.
                  NO SHIT!
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Spec Ops: The Line.

So yeah, just beat the single player.

Wow. A pedestrian first half that goes insane for the middle arc and then full-on bugfuck crazypants for the ending.

I wish the story and the aesthetics and the acting had been paired with better gameplay mechanics, because some of the shit this game pulls off in the campaign story is phenomenal.

Also the loading screens become amazing for the last bit. I won't say how or why, I'll just say that Yager pulled off something special from a narrative standpoint and it almost finds a way to reignite the 'games as art' debate.
                    sigpic
                    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I'm playing Spyro: A Hero's Tail, Kingdom Hearts 2, and Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis.
                      Last edited by Giza; 07-08-2012, 08:53 PM.
                      I am the queen of videogames. Bow down to me!

Comment

• OH and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. STORY MODE IS TROLOLOLOLTASTICULAR! OMFG giving the enemy the advantage?! WTF?!
                        I am the queen of videogames. Bow down to me!

Comment

• Been playing Sim City 4. alot. Game is hard as fuck.

Comment

• Sim City 4 is amazing. I love the building more than anything. I would recommend grabbing some of the money mods. I have one that's just a park tile that generates cash. Plant a few of those and plenty of money to do as I need. The thing that always kills me is getting my commercial to build up. Residential and industrial ALWAYS fill up big time, but commercial constantly has gaps.

Comment

• I did that. Installed a few money trees. I filled up my entire plot for the most part. Just going back through trying to keep people happy.

Comment

• Finally played through Ballad of Gay Tony. Holy shit, so many helicopters. I think 3/4 of the missions involved helicopters. No exaggeration. And after you learn to base jump I'd say 1/2 of the missions involve base jumping.

I'm really excited for GTAV, but going back to GTAIV really brings to light the difference between Saint's Row and GTA. Saint's Row is just all fun, all the time. It's fun to drive, controls never aggravate, you're not so brittle as to die cheaply in a firefight. In GTAIV the driving is so bad. Every car pretty much handles the same, like a tank. You've got to creep around corners, no fun badass fishtailing around on the regular. Shooting needs a bit more work, but I think it was pretty well polished in Red Dead, so not too worried there. Same for graphics/draw distance. GTAIV does not hold up graphically at all. The draw distance and frame rate is so bad, but again RDR improved on both of those things. Rockstar still has some of the best writing and satire though, and ultimately that's what kept me playing. I really hope GTAV changes up the driving physics, and keeps the improvements from RDR. And comes out in October.

Comment

Working...
                                X