Clear All

• Fly you fool!

Comment

• Downloadan

HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR FATCAT APARTMENT, NOTCH
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

I'm not really a computer game guy, although I rather enjoyed the few hours I spent with this earlier... even if the gameplay is a bit on the repetitive side. Maybe I'm just not good enough at games to get the most out of the possibilities, but I would've enjoyed a bit more variation than twirl, fore-push, force-push, twirl, lightning, force-push, jump, twirl.

The story, dialogue, and voice-acting are all pretty poor. I actually think the guy who did the voice on Chad Vader is a better approximation of Thulsa Doom than whoever this gentleman is. Still, the graphics and ambition more than make up for these kinds of fairly routine game complaints. Getting to crush TIE Fighters and hurl goons at one another is also a nice plus.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• The euphoria engine was great but the sequel was a total cash grab without fixing the basic problems of the first one.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Damn Avengers Alliance is pissing me off - no way in fuck am I going to get Mockingbird with the point requirements they established (currently at 1 star for each mission, but 500,000 points or so for the next level? Fuck dat shit!).

Anyone have any luck, or are you in the same boat as I?

Comment

• Same boat, to the point that I've got 300 of those isotopes saved and about 120 more of them in my gifts that are just sitting there.

I did get my golden tonfa for 5 starring all of the chapter 2(I think) missions. I've almost pulled the trigger a few times on buying silver as I just can't generate enough to level certain heroes. 100,000 just never happens.

I enjoy the game but it's daunting at times.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Same here - I'm more interested in 5 starring the golden weapon missions myself. FINALLY got Thor and Captain America, and from what I read on the game forums, those are the characters that are the best for the Mockingbird missions. Of course, they have to be leveled up in order to make any difference, so I'm right back where I started.

Screw it. I get her, I get her. If not, I'm just farming supplies, silver, levels in the interim.

I'm in the same boat re: silver for leveling up characters. I have Iron Man ready to go to Level 12, She Hulk, Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel to level 11, Hulk, Luke Cage, Black Widow soon to follow.

Again, Spider-Man is a fucking badass character to use. Mr. Fantastic just hit level 9 and the doohickey he gets that sucks stamina out of an enemy is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  The euphoria engine was great but the sequel was a total cash grab without fixing the basic problems of the first one.
                  Never in my life had I been so angry at a game and my self for buying said game. It's what, MAYBE eight hours of actual game play?

Fuck off, Lucasfarts. Fuck off and don't come back no more, as the song says.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Does anyone have an unused song export code for Lego Rock Band that they don't intend to use? I'd be willing to throw a few dollars your way. Or trade you for the Halo Reach download code or sealed copy of Fable 3 I have.

To make a long story short, I finally have a hard drive with enough space to export old RB games. For some reason my Lego code says it's already been used and WB Games says they can't help me without a purchase receipt- for a game I received brand new as a gift two years ago.

Comment

• The Walking Dead game is pretty great, guys. You should totally spend the five bucks and try it out. It's already better than the second season of the TV show. The episode is a little short but, hey, it's only five bucks. Good graphics, decent gameplay, and really good voice acting and writing.

The decisions you make matter and will impact the rest of the game as you move on. At the end of the episode there's a neat recap of the key decisions and percentages of which option people chose. It was interesting to see that, except of one key moment, decisions are made about 50-50 amongst the Eggbox population.

Comment

• For sure. We talked about it in the last cast. That game is better than the show. Can't wait for the other episodes.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That Walken Dead game was pretty good. Lee is voiced by the only black dude working in vidya, apparently (there no one else besides he and Keith David).

Streets ahead of that show you all seem to enjoy being subjected to.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            The Walking Dead game is pretty great, guys. You should totally spend the five bucks and try it out. It's already better than the second season of the TV show. The episode is a little short but, hey, it's only five bucks. Good graphics, decent gameplay, and really good voice acting and writing.

The decisions you make matter and will impact the rest of the game as you move on. At the end of the episode there's a neat recap of the key decisions and percentages of which option people chose. It was interesting to see that, except of one key moment, decisions are made about 50-50 amongst the Eggbox population.
                            I keep seeing this "it's only 5 bucks" every where but I can only find it for $25 for all 5 ep's. Is there any where to purchase ep. 1 for PC only? Or is it all five only?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Huh?

I think you might be thinking of something else (it is the Walken Dead by Telltale you're looking at, I hope), or it's a packaged deal as they roll them out (the first ep is the only one out right now, and it's for 5 dollhairs).
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Link because I went to the telltale sight and it's a packaged deal there too. I couldn't find a single ep only option.

Comment

Working...
                                X