This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhhhhhh, cool.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Done that before, didn't realize what I was doing, gonna do that again in earnest. Thanks muchly, Mr. Anderson!

Comment

• Played the demo for Warlock: Master of Arcane last night. It's fun, but it's totally Civ in a fantasy setting. Instead of science you have mana/spells. You get random quests which can be fun, but a few annoyed me. They would ask me to kill an enemy, and I would get 100g. If I didn't kill it for some reason I would get a penalty of 10? Why?

Enemies are definitely tough, bears fucked up my dudes easily. As well did the elementals that guard the portals. Apparently the portals take you to totally new worlds, not sure how that works since the elementals would just one shot my units. So overall it's fun, but Civ V is cheap now and has its own expansion out in the next week or two.

Comment

• Blacks Ops had one fun storyline, even if I guessed the Reznov thing quickly. Fun fun campaign. Has flaws, but overall, fun.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Did you use the dual wield all the way through Hong Kong?

Comment

• Fuck yeah. But I switched to dual SMG when I could.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Fuck yeah. Last night was great. Even though we all died thanks to my traitorous brother.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Love the fury that Jedi knight and medieval knight in that pic stirred up on FB.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What is this avengers game?
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Facebook game, plays kind of like an old final fantasy, turn based, different levels have different skills, but with Marvels characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Love the fury that Jedi knight and medieval knight in that pic stirred up on FB.

The Jedi was Hocken. He got his face smashed into a jelly by a half orc wielding a giant battle keg.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahahahaha, I'm now interested in playing D&D and all it took was Hocken death.

Comment

• Ended up doing two stupid things this weekend in terms of vidya:

1) bought Minecraft
                            A) bought Minecraft for Xbox
                            B) jesus christ I fucking bought Minecraft for Xbox

2) played Dynasty Warriors 7: This Time It's For Real, Y'All. We ain't fuckin' around. 7 is when we get this shit right, son: Part 2

when I should have been working on pages.

Fuck you, Russ. Fuck you and your games.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Think that's bad? I downloaded minecraft for iPad.

Comment

• Why did you tell me it was available for that platform?

DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE JUST DONE?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X