Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True. However, after you get the first star a premium mission, it gets a bit harder with each go round. I'm currently leveling up Iron Man to 11 so I can go through one of the premium missions a bit easier.

Comment

• Yeah I've got IM bout to level to 10 or 11 I forget.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Still playing Red Dead Redemption.

Just got to Mexico.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-aAVIUhymUM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still an amazing moment.
        sigpic
        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Think I might replay RDR this week.

Comment

• get the Avengers movie costumes for characters. They link up and you can fucking dominate if you string it together. I've only got Black Widow suited up, but if you play the movie her against Hulk and War Machine. It's up to 600 HP per person per strike. That coordinated attack stuff is awesome.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I miss my 360
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Downloading the demo for Warlock: Master of the Arcane on Steam. Supposed to be fantasy based Civ V. Fuck yeah.

Also started a new game of Red Dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  get the Avengers movie costumes for characters. They link up and you can fucking dominate if you string it together. I've only got Black Widow suited up, but if you play the movie her against Hulk and War Machine. It's up to 600 HP per person per strike. That coordinated attack stuff is awesome.
                  Need to rack up some more Command Points as I shot my wad to get Spidey a day before the movie costumes were released. The Ion Blaster is pretty neat as weapons go (Radiation Poisoning for 4 rounds! Woo!), but I gotta find a weapon I can use against all enemies at once. The Batstone I'm using ain't cutting it as well as I hoped it would.

Comment

• Command pts. NEED MOAR but WILL NOT BUY.

Comment

• Haven't sunk any real world $$$ into this game either, but occasionally tempted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        Haven't sunk any real world $$$ into this game either, but occasionally tempted.

I just XP harvest and use the screw-ups in game. Plus, the gold you get from getting 4 stars on a level can be flipped for 2 command points per bar.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Played the Spec Ops: The Line demo. It's fun. It's a 3rd person cover based shooter, but it's a very good one of those. Cool environmental use, limited squad commands but they feel responsive, and some fire fights really require positioning and finding the best solutions.

Comment

• Fucking loving that new Trials game.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              I just XP harvest and use the screw-ups in game. Plus, the gold you get from getting 4 stars on a level can be flipped for 2 command points per bar.
                              Screw ups you say?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Screw ups you say?

Go back to a weaker level with a character that can regularly dole out more than 500 hp hits.

You'll get 1 command point per fight in drops.

Comment

Working...
                                X