Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll have to re-start playing it again. The fact that for some really FUCKED UP reason ou can't invert the y-axis, in this day and age, turned me off big time back then. Too bad, as it seemed great.

Started Black Ops. Notbad at all. I like the format and story, but the bugs and gameplay really shows that despite Treyarch's best efforts, it still feels like Call of Duty-light or wannabee. Still, I'm having fun.

And the trailer for the 2nd one... JESUS....
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Black Ops was better than MW3.

Comment

• Gotta disagree. IW's coding is ages ahead of Treyarch. But Black Ops is pretty good. It's just that IW is on a level of their own. MW3 wasn't helped by having the main leads leave the game halfway through....

But MW3 was kinda too short for my taste.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Black Ops was better than MW3.
          Having not played the console version of MW3 I feel I can't comment which is stupid since I've played MW3 but MW3 on PC is so fucked it's not even funny.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              Damn they fucking broke PVP. You can't use items anymore so basically if the person you're matched against has better stats you lose nothing you can do about it.
              Finally tried PvP out the other day. Won one, lost one. Fuck that - I got curb stomped like the noob I am. I'm gonna hold off on the PvP until I get a handle on the ISOs and can get my characters maxed our level-wise. I'm having more fun with the missions anyway.

Also, finally got Spider-Man! Cap and Thor are next!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Finally tried PvP out the other day. Won one, lost one. Fuck that - I got curb stomped like the noob I am. I'm gonna hold off on the PvP until I get a handle on the ISOs and can get my characters maxed our level-wise. I'm having more fun with the missions anyway.

Also, finally got Spider-Man! Cap and Thor are next!
                Problem is the higher your level the higher level competition you face. Also make sure you're putting items into the PVP section that ups your defense and offense stats.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Learned that the hard way, dude. Ouchie! I have to review my ISOs, weapons, etc. as well as who I'm using in the PvP next time.

I did spring for the limited edition weapon they were offering this weekend. Didn't bother with the Avengers tie-in costumes, though, as I don't have Cap and Thor yet, and want to hold on to my remaining gold for other stuff later.

Comment

• I still have my agent in his general outfit. I need to replace that soon as it offers no advantage.

Comment

• Same here. Just waiting for the higher end suits to become available (I think after level 60 or so, pretty much everything is available to buy). I'm curious as to what these spec-op missions are, and what new characters will be available. $10 says most folks are gonna snag Deadpool the second he shows up in the roster.

Comment

• Probably, I'm working on cap and thor since I finally got War Machine.

Comment

• You get him doing the premium mission, or just bought him? Those premium missions are a bear to get through - you'll blow through supplies like Kleenex. I'm building up my supplies as much as possible, 'cuz I want ALL THE GOLD WEAPONS!

Comment

• HARD.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You ain't shittin', sunshine. Whoever designed that game has some rage he needs to get out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                You get him doing the premium mission, or just bought him? Those premium missions are a bear to get through - you'll blow through supplies like Kleenex. I'm building up my supplies as much as possible, 'cuz I want ALL THE GOLD WEAPONS!
                                Bought him and it opened up the premium somehow. And yeah supplies go quick but if you will go and 5 star everything your characters will boost up to make SOME of the premiums easier.

Comment

Working...
                                X