Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Resident Evil on my PSP at the moment. Infamous is still getting play as well.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob and I just finished playing 1 VS 100. CJ was in our group of players too. It was pretty fun - although we were just part of the crowd. I think I saw that Grave was playing too. THE MOB! CHOOSE THE MOB!!
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• THE MAEB! haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I was playing with a crew of friends. We all managed to get into the same group of four but it's almost more fun to have one random in the group because they are invariably a complete fucking moron.

The "extended play" sessions are fun, too. There's no "one" so everyone is part of the mob. You also earn "skip" tokens that let you skip a question if you don't know it so you don't break your streak bonus. I barely saw any of E3 and still smoked everyone I was grouped with.

Comment

• We started playing that, not knowing that it was all about E3 and I was like WTF I don't know any of this! So Rob just played for a bit.

At first we were just with 3 random people, but some guy quit out and then CJ joined our group.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Yeah, I'll be the lamer who will schedule reminders to play this every week. That was a blast last night.

Comment

• I'm right there with you. It's bar trivia in the comfort of my game room. I just need to go stock up on some booze.

Comment

• Got my redonkulous pedal on Friday. Took forever to set it up to my liking (still tweaking it, actually), but once it started registering individual base hits, it was fucking awesome.

So yeah, Rock Band claimed me once again yesterday, like only a prison pimp could.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I'm right there with you. It's bar trivia in the comfort of my game room. I just need to go stock up on some booze.
                    Can we call the team "The one eyed wonder weasel and his two balls"?
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I prefer "The Octagon, featuring James Westfall and Dr. Kenneth Noisewater".

Comment

• I concur

Comment

• Saw you playing that the other day. What is it?
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The Sims 3 is getting a lot of play from me. The best time waster EVER.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Beat Halo 3 again with a buddy on co-op. Some things look so cool on that game but.....well, you know.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• As heard on the newest podcast, I'm going through FFVII on my PSP atm for Ceej. This game is fucking redonkulous. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X