• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Alive is shit.

Comment

• New Trials is out today. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

• Holy shit yall, Trials Evo is the goods. SO GOOD. First off, they ease you into the madness in a much more sensible way now. The license tests help you learn how to control your bike, and you can replay them all you want. So if you find a track you're beating your head against, go back to the license test to practice, let the game show you what to do, then head back onto the track.

The tracks are BANANAS. No more stuck in a warehouse nonsense. Some tracks are on roller coasters with massive 500ft drops. Others take place entirely in the sky and you have to shift your weight on swings to get to the next platform. At one point you drive through THE FUCKING NORMANDY INVASION and Stonehenge (where you fly off your bike, through a red sky, and blow up into the moon).

Oh and then all the "skills" challenges, which basically are insane games showing what can be made with the map editor. BUY THIS GAME.

Comment

• Only played the trial of the first. Wanted it badly but never pulled the trigger.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bought CoD Black Ops for 10$....
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The bootleg John Woo level is worth the $10. Plus it's still super active on XBL.

Comment

• Talked Lesley into playing Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles with me this weekend. I had been stuck on a section since last Christmas. 2 players makes this game EASY AS FUCK. Finally made it to the Code Veronica levels. Yessssss.

Also played a metric fuckton of SWTOR this weekend. Created 4 new guys and leveled them all up to 10 just so I could set up my family tree. haha.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Other than Avengers and Castleville on Facebook, JACK SHIT.

Tempted to pull the trigger on Mass Effect 3 at Amazon. It's going for $29.99 today.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Began rimming the sky again since I'd climbed the Dark Souls mountain too many times and much too quickly (the discovery of the Bottomless Box glitch did not do me any favors, though I now have an easy in to the world of Souls PVP).
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Other than Avengers and Castleville on Facebook, JACK SHIT.

Tempted to pull the trigger on Mass Effect 3 at Amazon. It's going for $29.99 today.
                      *Avengersbrofist* Spending most of my time leveling up the Fantastic Four at the moment. Mucho very thank yous to my posse with that game, too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        *Avengersbrofist* Spending most of my time leveling up the Fantastic Four at the moment. Mucho very thank yous to my posse with that game, too!
                        That. I'm selecting my heroes in a more "let's see who I can afford" method. The worst part is how pricey leveling up gets after a while and you have to send your planes out for moolah thus losing most of your crew for 24 hrs or so.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• *AlsoAvengersbrofist* to you, Josh. I feel your pain. I usually run the planes in 2 hour shifts, then all of 'em at 12 hours when I'm done at night so I can start fresh in the morning. I've been leveling up as many as I can afford as well (shit, I can't afford to bump up Ms. Marvel yet, and am afraid to use Iron Man as I can't afford to jack him up yet either).

One thing that's driving me nuts are the Premium missions. Those will wear you out, and expect to blow through whatever consumables you have when you do those.

I will say having all of the Fantastic Four to play with is a blessing. No matter what the combo, those characters work great together, and bonuses points out the ass too, especially if you use the Human Torch and the Invisible Woman together (Sibling Rivalry bonus!).

Next character I'm getting is Spider-Man, followed by Captain America. Waited long enough, want to get some bigger guns.

Comment

• I've got the Hulk now. I've discovered that if you let him get the shit beat out of him. 7 turns in, you can drop 1800-2200 damage points on anyone.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Hulk SMASH! indeed.

Comment

• My current Avengers line-up

Agent Anderson at Lvl 53
                                Iron Man Lvl 10
                                Cyclops Lvl 9
                                Hawkeye Lvl 8
                                Dr. Strange Lvl 8
                                Iron Fist Lvl 8 (waiting to train to Lvl 9)
                                Black Widow Lvl 7 (waiting to train to Lvl 8)
                                She-Hulk Lvl 7 (waiting to train to Lvl 8)
                                Spider-Woman currently moving into Lvl 6
                                War Machine Lvl 5
                                Human Torch Lvl 5
                                Invisible Woman Lvl 5
                                Sif Lvl 5
                                Ms. Marvel Lvl 5
                                Storm Lvl 4
                                Luke Cage Lvl 4
                                Black Cat Lvl 4
                                Colossus Lvl 4
                                Hulk Lvl 4

Comment

Working...
                                X