Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best part of it? AWESOME and GREAT flying out of his crotch.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Boba Fett dancing is bad, but the Han Solo video murders my eyes.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Starting to think SSX can go fuck itself. The controls were not this unresponsive in the other games. Had to replay one race at least two dozen times because the bitch wouldn't turn and flew off the side of the mountain.

Comment

• *awaits Rob's gleeful display of dominance*
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AQiUJlRa0N8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Starting to think SSX can go fuck itself. The controls were not this unresponsive in the other games. Had to replay one race at least two dozen times because the bitch wouldn't turn and flew off the side of the mountain.

Make sure you're updating and buying those special boards and shit. Those make a huge difference.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Max Payne 2.

Still SO GOOD.

The non-DOA ending is still the best Max Payne 2 ending.
                sigpic
                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  Make sure you're updating and buying those special boards and shit. Those make a huge difference.
                  But all the stats on the boards to buy are worse than the one I'm using. Maybe I'm reading the stats wrong?

Comment

• That's an issue I had too. Any boards with an upgrade would be like +2 to spin and -15 to everything else. And the only "special" sales I ever got were for glowy suits.

Comment

• the -15 shit doesnt' matter if it's not directly related to the run you're on, if you're doing a trick run you want a board that has the highest trick modifier and fuck the other ones. That being said I ended up buying a few crazy special boards when I saw them which gave me like +30 to all stats and shit.

Still rocking resident Evil on the 3DS. Seriously, if you own a 3DS this is a mustbuy. It's so fucking good.

Comment

• Really want Legend of Grimrock, but FEZ.

Comment

• Want Fez but no xberx.

Comment

• Fez is really damn cool, but it fucks with me. I could only find myself playing in a handful of 30 minute sessions. And the map is fucking worthless. Finding your way back to a place is a huge pain in the ass. It's a big part of what I couldn't sit down and really immerse myself.

Comment

• Superbrothers Swords and Sworcery is on Steam for like $6. The soundtrack alone is worth it. I played a single session of it, but wow this game is something else. Very fucking cool adventure, I can't wait to play another session.

Comment

• Could anyone else get past the first fight in I Am Alive? I thought this game was going to be really interesting but not if it's going to be like this. Glad I tried the trial first.

Fez trial was fun and interesting. Definitely a purchase next time I fire up the eggbox.

Comment

Working...
                                X