X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samlakeface Max is the best Max.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• SSX is pretty cool. But, holy shit, I do not remember how to play.

Comment

• See.

Comment

• Haha. I AM THE KING.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pretty sure you have opposable thumbs on your feet to get some of those scores.

Comment

• I just get into my zone.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Maybe this isn't the thread for this. I DON'T CARE.

THE WORLD MUST WITNESS THIS

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bZhQsSgQ82Q?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>
                sigpic
                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I can't wait to play the hell outta that. It looks so bad that it will be epic when drunk.

Comment

• I love that Harmonix had their PR people out there saying NO WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS NOOOOOOOTHING

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        It's like cancer for the eyes, but with more rape.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                          I can't wait to play the hell outta that. It looks so bad that it will be epic when drunk.
                          I was contemplating buying it for you know, FIGHTING WITH A LIGHTSABER!

Instead, it looks to be a poor version of that, plus podracing, Rancor-Godzilla hybrid game and that "dance" game.

Ah yes. The Star Wars dance game. Whose existence is supposedly banned by the Geneva Convention.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• lulz fighting with a lightsaber

Hey he's gonna attack left, so move your arm left. OK, now move your arm to the right. OK, now cut him 5 times bc lightsabers don't slice on the first cut you know. Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Yep that was my gif of the day earlier this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                                Yep that was my gif of the day earlier this week.
                                Guess I totally missed that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X