Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same with Phedg, WHEREFORE ART THOU, PHEDG?

Foolishly, I dropped some gold early on, and wasn't getting more gold when I leveled up, that is, until recently. I'm half tempted to spend some $$ on this so I can buy more heroes and gear, as those Command Points ain't dropping as often as I'd hoped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Same with Phedg, WHEREFORE ART THOU, PHEDG?

Foolishly, I dropped some gold early on, and wasn't getting more gold when I leveled up, that is, until recently. I'm half tempted to spend some $$ on this so I can buy more heroes and gear, as those Command Points ain't dropping as often as I'd hoped.
      Make sure you're doing those deploy's, I've gotten like 50 from those, also redo the early levels for the boss bonus. Get a lot of command pts there too. And yeah, if anyone would like to play this one I'd be appreciative.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm doing the deploys as often as I can, depending on what heroes I have available. I'll get there eventually.

Like Josh says, anybody wants to help a brother out with this game, I'd be very much obliged!

Comment

• So. Finally. Just got Skyrim.

I basically got it for free.

Short story, my brother-in-law got me a 3rd controller for Christmas. Since I basically barely used my 2nd controller, I just left it as is. A friend of a friend own a Play N Trade here the in Montreal region, and so he told me it could fetch a 40$ store credit. And what was on sale today? Skyrim for 40$. So I got it for free.

Skyrim, meet THUNDAR ASSRAPIST!
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Was gonna do a Femshep play of ME3, but I'm installing Dark Souls again and jumping into pain, misery, and hardship face-first. Like Grandpa QWOP taught me.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Going back to SSX for a spell.

This is what dethroning the best race time on your friends list in SSX feels like.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5gRScnrnoKM?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>
              sigpic
              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• The constant wheel-spinning thing that I see happen every twenty seconds on my controller is not going to annoy me into changing perfectly good batteries (at least for another few hours). Fucking eggbawx
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So is Fable 3 any good? Bear in mind I haven't played any of the Fable games and am not a RPG nerd.

In somewhat related news, anyone have 6.3 GBs free on their eggbox HDD and want a digital copy of Halo Reach?

Comment

• Nope. It's shit. Better off with Dark Souls, Skyrim, or even Lost Odyssey (more RPG than the others, but it's got a story that puts the typical weeaboo shit to shame).
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-25-2012, 01:20 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fable 3 is fucking insulting. Play 2 if you haven't, skip 3. I've been about 2 hours from completing it since release but can't bring myself to volunteer to such stupidity.

Comment

• The entire Fable series is a giant disappointment.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Shadows of the Damned. So far, so awesome.

Comment

• I'm having a lot of fun with Skyrim. Really immersive. I wonder how much I'll play with magic, as I went the Barbarian way (planned since day 1). Probably a bit....
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Shadows of the Damned. So far, so awesome.

I hated that game so much. Suda 51 is so far up his own ass it's ridiculous that he can still make games.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What did you hate about it? I'm only like 90 minutes in, but I am digging it. I think it's silly that your main weapon has ammo capacity since the torch attack is awful, and the shooting moves WAY fast on default, but otherwise I am enjoying it a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X