This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    At least make it to the conversation tree in Miranda's room where the dialogue box and scene pause on a deliberate and gratuitous ass shot.

Then, if you are still confused, I will strangle you for free.
    You are truly my brother from another mother... and father.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      Mass effect 2. Still not sure about it.
      Dude. I also hesitated.

I regret not playing it sooner.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I might be hooked. Still trying to figure out some things.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Imagine a Gear of Wars gameplay mixed with a RPG.

It's that good. It's one of those "the hype was right" type of game.

Comment

• Band Hero- Activision's stab at countering Lego Rock Band? Not terrible, I guess. There's one achievement worth 490 points. We'll see how much work it'll take after I play through every song once.

Comment

• Rob, take the time to finish American Nightmare. It doesn't take too long and there are TWO Old Gods of Asgard rock-out moments in the last third. There's nothing in the way of a boss fight at the end, which was a little surprising, but the ending is nice. I hope they continue with more Night Springs installments (that eventually lead to an escape/resolution for Alan). Good stuff.

Comment

• Played and finished Gears of War 3.

Not bad at all, but I expected a bit more. At least it closes the stoyline in a neat way.

I rented it, and it paid off, and I'd never pay 40-60$ for this, and I finished it in 2 days.

Comment

• The thing that REALLY pissed me off in GOW3 was OH SHIT THE QUEEN IS HUMAN WTFFFFFFF then they don't explain how she got the way she is. Fuck that.

Comment

• Yeah. At least we got a sense of papa Fenix, and what he did, but I would have liked a bit more exposition... especially that Queen...

Dom's storyline was fitting and touching. Probably the high point of the 3rd game. short and sweet. I really liked that we got to see the Cole Train more...

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      The thing that REALLY pissed me off in GOW3 was OH SHIT THE QUEEN IS HUMAN WTFFFFFFF then they don't explain how she got the way she is. Fuck that.

FUCKKKKK. Spoilers mannnnnn. I'm not done yet.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Seriously? It's like a seven hour campaign, knock that shit out.

Comment

• SWTOR came out when I bought it. I'm only like Act 3 at the moment.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dude, you see her in GoW2.

Comment

• But I didn't know she was fully human. :/

Comment

• That's the beef we have: you will never know!

Comment

Working...
                                X