Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I need to play through a sub standard entry 3 times to get the real ending? FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      So I need to play through a sub standard entry 3 times to get the real ending? FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

That's how I felt with the main game.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Zone of the Enders HD this fall? All up on it.

Comment

• I may have ordered the Diablo 3 CE this morning.

Comment

• MAY? For $100 you MAY want to be sure. lulz
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, what I mean is I totally fucking did. I just didn't want to seem too excited and get ten tons of shit for it. BUT FUCK YALL I GOT THEM NEW WOW PETZ NOW

Comment

• Hey man, I did a little dance because I got my pug last night. Fuck 'em if they wanna hate. I'd buy the CE if I had the spare scratch but as is I'm cool with getting the game just because I'm playing WoW.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• wait, is new WoW pets the only real bonus you get for the 100 set?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You say that like it isn't totally worth it for a polygonal glamour pet.

YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR ANYTHING THEY GIVE YOU, BUTTHORN
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      wait, is new WoW pets the only real bonus you get for the 100 set?
                      No.

Comment

• COME ON MAN, BUY IT FOR THE FETISH SHAMAN

(what the fuck?)
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fetish Shaman AND the in game glowy wings of whatever.

Comment

• I've seen worse CE.

100 bucks isn't bad if you're a huge fan.

Comment

• Yeah, I've seen a few CE's with nothing but an in game item or two. Usually something completely trivial. The art book on this one could be really nice and the blu ray behind the scenes might be cool as well.

Comment

• I've bought all the Blizzard CEs since Burning Crusade bc i r fanboi

Comment

Working...
                                X