Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just tried out the Rock BAnd Unplugged demo for the PSP. While it's lame that you can't finish a song, what I was able to play with seemed pretty awesome. Hard to get used to, but once you do it's FreQ or Amplitude with rock music. Pretty neat. Will probably be picking this up.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fight Night round IV demo is available. Will be checking it out tonight!
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Tried it last night. Unless I'm dumb, I can't change the controls to use the face button as opposed to just the sticks. Which means, I'm not a fan atm.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• All I really use are the sticks. Like you're supposed to!

Comment

• Playin' darts/pool.

And "how much can Russ put on his bar tab?"
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You should combine the darts and he pool together and start chucking pool balls at the dart board.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I'm nearly there, sir. Thankfully, I have wifi, so I can document every embarrassing moment that occurs (usually involving me being shut down 1 minute into my game). More to come tomorrow.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• recently played Skate 2....not really a fan of those types of games BUT Hall of Meat....hilarious.

Comment

• Hell yes. I still love that game. Plus it's great because I skate around with our logo on my shirt and board.

Comment

• I had the hang of the demo. Rented it and completely forgot how to kick ass. Got stuck on a mission and gave up.

Comment

• I do like half the missions, then I just skate around and make my own sets.

Comment

• Still playing Fable. I got the white hair going on. The game is not hard at all.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I hate Fable. So fucking boring.

Comment

• I thought so to. But I like it with my guy has the lizard eyes going on.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X