X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But, JSR is crazy Japanese shit, not American record companies. LET US HOPE

Comment

• Alot of American shit is on there too though: Rob zombie, Scapegoat Wax, etc.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My wife wants to get Action Happy Theater for the kids....
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Your kids will probably love it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            Your kids will probably love it.
            Drunk adults too.

Comment

• I was planning on grabbing it in a few months.

Comment

Yep. Crazy Taxi didn't get the music and that was what, two songs if I remember correctly? This thing getting the whole soundtrack would be GREAT but I somehow doubt that will happen.
                Man, the XBLA port of Crazy Taxi was terrible. I spent so much time with that game on the DC. I was so disappoint.

Comment

• Game design changed a lot in the last 14 years.

Comment

• I still play Crazy Taxi on my Dreamcast. I'M STUCK IN THE 90'S SOMEONE SEND HELP

Comment

• Holy shit, it has been 13 years since the Dreamcast launch.

I still liked the gameplay of Crazy Taxi but it just wasn't the same without those three Bad Religion and Offspring tracks. Also, HD did the graphics no favors.

Comment

• Exactly. HD ports can be very hit or miss.

Comment

I still play Crazy Taxi on my Dreamcast. I'M STUCK IN THE 90'S SOMEONE SEND HELP
                          You don't want help.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You got me but only in regards to music.

Comment

• The 90s was a fine time for games.

Actraiser, man.

Actraiser.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Never liked Actraiser. Now U.N. Squadron? That's a game right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X