Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decided to get Syndicate. Early buzz on Twitter is that it is the goods, a faster more action based Deus Ex and that the co-op stuff recreating the original Syndicate missions is good stuff. On top of that I am definitely getting Alan Wake and the new SR3 DLC tomorrow. Must try and beat Amalur tonight, but I doubt it.

Comment

• Alan Wake is tomorrow?! YES.

Comment

• Putting Amalur on ice. Went through a really incredible battle in a fortress, really super impressive...then it kept going and going and going. A whole new continent! And it's probably half the size of the first one, so it has plenty of shit in it. I dig the game but FUCK. I'm writing up some thoughts on why the misses in the game hurt it so much, even though it does a ton right. I'll come back to this game in a few weeks.

Comment

• Only played for about an hour, but Syndicate is pretty damn good so far. Feels great making a dude commit suicide and then off his buddies.

Played the first mission of SR3: Gangstas in Space and it is pretty damn dumb and awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Feels great making a dude commit suicide and then off his buddies.
            See me after class.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• When the grenade goes boom the primary target goes before the ancillary targets.

Comment

Putting Amalur on ice. Went through a really incredible battle in a fortress, really super impressive...then it kept going and going and going. A whole new continent! And it's probably half the size of the first one, so it has plenty of shit in it. I dig the game but FUCK. I'm writing up some thoughts on why the misses in the game hurt it so much, even though it does a ton right. I'll come back to this game in a few weeks.
                If you want to post your thoughts on the main page let me know. Could use a video game reviewer

Rocked some SSX last night. Yep, buying this shit right away. SOO GOOD MAN.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm working on something for Amalur right now, I'll give you a copy to post. I'm at like 2500 words right now, and have more to discuss. Need to edit it.

Comment

• Playing Cabela's Big Game Hunter for the Kinect. Fucking fun and stupid as hell. The gun for it is GREAT.

Also rocking some RE:Code Veronica on the Arcade.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• As a bargain gamer: how's Alan Wake?
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• AMAZING.

Comment

• Lots of fans of that game here. It's great.

Comment

Only played for about an hour, but Syndicate is pretty damn good so far. Feels great making a dude commit suicide and then off his buddies.

Played the first mission of SR3: Gangstas in Space and it is pretty damn dumb and awesome.

It's pretty dumb. I already aced all of the missions and all but three of the achievements in one sitting last night. Genki Bowl required a modicum of skill. Gangstas is just outlasting shit. The only thing that I found to be hard was the Brutina that had one hit kills.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              As a bargain gamer: how's Alan Wake?
                              Love love love love love. I can't wait to play the new one on XBLA this weekend.

Comment

• Buy Alan Wake now, Martin. It's creepy as hell and awesome. I may or may not ignore my wife for the rest of the evening so I can download and play the new game tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X