This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    I forgot how much I hate dying in Castlevania Symphony of the Night. FUCK YOU FOR LOSING THE LAST 20 MINS OF PLAYING.
    "Welcome to Retrorapeland, pusshole!" said the flying medusa head.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I really just want to 100% this. I did it back on the OG playstation but not on the arcade.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Upside down castle can suck my balls.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• werd
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rocked a bunch of SotN this weekend along with Uncharted 3. Hope to beat that this week finally.

Comment

• I really liked Uncharted 3, but when I finished it I was like "ok that's all the Uncharted I need. Glad it's the last one."

Comment

• SR3, locks up on occasion, and Skyrim. Getting some more fallout vibes from this but its just not grabbing me for some reason.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The lack of a GNR Radio station playing in the background is the biggest problem I have with Skyrim.

Why can't I bring a minstrel or eight along, and fucking bail on 'em when a dragon priest shows up, Brave Sir Robin style? That's the one thing that I truly find lacking. An equivalent experience in terms of being able to choose my goofy-ass music to slap shit to.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still playing Amalur. I think I pinned down the one thing that makes the game kind of aggravating, because it IS pretty damn good. The world is a pain in the ass to navigate. It's "open" but every location has a single path, maybe a second out of the way path, to get there. Which means going to the map way too often to make sure you didn't turn down the wrong path, because even though the icon shows it to the North you may need to go South to get there since there won't be a crossroad or secondary path. So you're left doing a LOT of fast travel instead of exploring the world and even installed to the HDD the load times get annoying.

Comment

• Apparently Amalur went on sale, and since I bought it full price Amazon sent me a $20 credit. Might snag one of the older games I want to catch up with, or put it on ME3.

Comment

• Been playing a bunch of games.

Resident Evil Remake (FUCK YOU CRIMSON HEAD ZOMBIES), Uncharted 3 (FUCK YOU SULLY), SWTOR (FUCK YOU LACK OF FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH), and Counter Strike (FUCK YEAH I LOVE THIS GAME STILL)

Comment

• CS: Source or the GO beta?

Comment

• Source. I play primarily Cs_office.

Comment

• I think I only ever played office and dust. I haven't touched CS since Source came out though, we hacked the shit out of the original CS. Speed hack + knife = win.

Comment

• Office is a fucking blast. And I love tagging shit with my BDR tag.

Comment

Working...
                                X