This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    I just really am not a huge fan of hack and slash. I didn't like Torchlight either. IT's a bit too repetitive for my tastes and the PHAT LEWT mentality never took a hold of me. It's kind of why I suck in SWTOR because I'm not grinding for the UBER LEWT. I just wear what I like and play.
    I used to be like that till I got to the higher levels and realized just how messed up my character was because of it. As for hack and slash, when it's done well I enjoy it. Diablo III so far is really fun for me but I like Torchlight. Plus my kids can understand hack and slash and play them, they haven't quite mastered FPS's. Lulz
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      they haven't quite mastered FPS's. Lulz
      Noobs

Comment

• Yeah, they are, but they try. Plus they understand and appreciate swapping to pistol over trying to reload under stress so they're getting there.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Picked up Final Fantasy XIII-2 this weekend. Digging it. They dropped alot of the bullshit from XIII (running in straight line haha, pointless animations, summons that turn into lame vehicles) and instead added a pokemon gameplay type (the third character in your team is a creature that you've defeated and that you can now level up) which is neat and adds a lot to the different types of strategies you can use. Story is still Japantarded but the addition of QTE's are a nice addition that actually give you bonuses if done correctly and fast enough.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Picked up Final Fantasy XIII-2 this weekend. Digging it. They dropped alot of the bullshit from XIII (running in straight line haha, pointless animations, summons that turn into lame vehicles) and instead added a pokemon gameplay type (the third character in your team is a creature that you've defeated and that you can now level up) which is neat and adds a lot to the different types of strategies you can use. Story is still Japantarded but the addition of QTE's are a nice addition that actually give you bonuses if done correctly and fast enough.
            Someone's never heard of Lost Odyssey.

(Seriously, pick that shit up. It's the goods. And it's probably dirt cheap now.)
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Simpsons Arcade Game is out on XBLA. Picking up a Points card to download it...ASAP.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Picked up Final Fantasy XIII-2 this weekend. Digging it. They dropped alot of the bullshit from XIII (running in straight line haha, pointless animations, summons that turn into lame vehicles) and instead added a pokemon gameplay type (the third character in your team is a creature that you've defeated and that you can now level up) which is neat and adds a lot to the different types of strategies you can use. Story is still Japantarded but the addition of QTE's are a nice addition that actually give you bonuses if done correctly and fast enough.
                They made more Final Fantasy games after the shitty 8 and 10?
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• fucking lulz. I did this exact same thing last night. My cat is awesome.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Amalur is legit.

Comment

• Those Turtle Beach MW3 headphones are on clearance at Target so I picked a set up for $40. Holy cats. Granted, I don't have a sound system in my game room but using these is like playing a completely different game.

They also make Rock Band sound like the new hottness.

Comment

• When I still had my box I noticed HUGE differences in sound mostly from those moving around me. Made those ninja classes worth playing for sure.

Comment

• So, who's going to throw down on Simpsons Arcade Game?
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Still enjoying Final Fantasy. As fucking japantarded as most of the game is, the gameplay is fucking awesome. I love the paradigm functions. Had a battle last for like 40 minutes last night. Just barely won. Was great.

Also still rocking some Sonic:Generations and currently leveling up my Bounty Hunter in SWTOR. Just hit level 12 and did my first flashpoint with him. Good stuff. Smuggler is currently level 34 and looking awesome.

Comment

• I forgot how much I hate dying in Castlevania Symphony of the Night. FUCK YOU FOR LOSING THE LAST 20 MINS OF PLAYING.

Comment

• lolololol

Amalur is good, but I don't have time to go into detail. Will try to tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X