X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd give it a Fart out of Shit.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not playing it yet but a certain beta is being dl'd right now!!!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        The second half of the game.
        The second half of the game gave us... nay, gave the WORLD "Here comes Butterdick Jones and his Heavenly Asshole Machine." That invalidates all arguments against Bulletstorm.

So, that Syndicate co-op demo? Pretty damn fun. Hacking dudes armors, healing party members from a distance, hacking grenades that were thrown at you. The weapons sound nice and chunky, the movement feels pretty right and the netcode seems to be up to snuff.

I wasn't planning on getting Syndicate at first, but co-oping the Atlantic Accelerator might just be too tempting for me to pass up.
        sigpic
        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Diablo III beta is pretty damned fun guys!! Demon hunter on first go up to level 7 and enjoying it, Barbarian is next on the menu.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• TWISTED METAL DEMO SHALL BE PLAYED TONIGHT. YESSSss
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• PS3?
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• YESssssss
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Free?
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I guess Billy will be the only one with Diablo III love?

Comment

• I never liked Diablo personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                        I never liked Diablo personally.
                        godDAMNit Rob! I guess since you don't dig fantasy I understand but FUCK.

I can't wait to be an orange level 99 god farming mephisto again GIMME MY FUCKING SET PIECE ARRRRRGGHHHHH

Comment

• Sometimes I think Rob just hates because he lives in a frozen hell.

Comment

• I just really am not a huge fan of hack and slash. I didn't like Torchlight either. IT's a bit too repetitive for my tastes and the PHAT LEWT mentality never took a hold of me. It's kind of why I suck in SWTOR because I'm not grinding for the UBER LEWT. I just wear what I like and play.

Comment

• Rob let me minmax your smuggler! MIN MAXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

• I don't even know what that means. hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X