This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *differentopinionsongamingfunfist*
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• MEanwhile I started up another game of Resident Evil Remake for the Gamecube last night. SO MUCH LOVE.

I forgot how much I fucking hate the crimson zombies though. I know that game inside and out and I still yelled like a little girl when the first one chased me.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        *differentopinionsongamingfunfist*
        Fer sure.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        MEanwhile I started up another game of Resident Evil Remake for the Gamecube last night. SO MUCH LOVE.

I forgot how much I fucking hate the crimson zombies though. I know that game inside and out and I still yelled like a little girl when the first one chased me.
        I miss console's sometimes. *sadpanda*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The RE 3DS game typo is hilarious. OH CAPCOM.

I want the next Elder Scrolls to rip off Dark Souls melee combat.

I've got an itch to play Dark Souls, 2K12, and MW3 this weekend. I have to waste Saturday at Brittany's cousin though so I'm not going to get to play shit all weekend.

Comment

YES. Give in to your hate. JOIN ME.
            Seriously underwhelmed. May try again tonight. Need SR3.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• YESSSSS

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                Seriously underwhelmed. May try again tonight. Need SR3.

Get SR3 and I'll co-op with you. My character is super stacked again (figuratively and literally).
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I need to work on the challenges in SR3. The Smoov assassination pissed me off and I rage quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    I need to work on the challenges in SR3. The Smoov assassination pissed me off and I rage quit.

I have Andre left to do for assassination challenges. Co-op and I can help you with Smoov. He's easy when you figure out what to do.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I still need to beat SR3. I just end up fucking around everytime I play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        I have Andre left to do for assassination challenges. Co-op and I can help you with Smoov. He's easy when you figure out what to do.
                        I grabbed a million fat hoes. I watched the Youtube videos explaining it. He just never spawned. I spent like an hour doing it. So annoying.

Comment

I still need to beat SR3. I just end up fucking around everytime I play.

How far do you have left to go? I'm so fucking stacked at this point, that I'd love to replay older levels with that config brought over.

Comment

• I just beat the deckers I believe.

Comment

I just beat the deckers I believe.

100% beat or story mode shit?

Comment

• story mode shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X