X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a Rayman?
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's the best goddamn platformer in YEARS (that isn't a Mario or Donkey Kong game) that no one seems to be playing. The animation alone is amazing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's the best goddamn platformer in YEARS (that isn't a Mario or Donkey Kong game) that no one seems to be playing. The animation alone is amazing.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Guess I'll check it out.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There is a demo out if you want to try it, but I got it new for 30 bucks and while the "story" is nothing special, the sense of wonder and accomplishment in getting some of the harder medals is fantastic. IT doesn't get "controller smashing" hard like DKCR does but it's certainly no walk in the park if you try to unlock everything.

Comment

• Just thinking about platformin' makes my palms sweat.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Rayman Origins is amazing and super joyful and it made me wish that more games had 2D animation with HD-beautiful graphics.

Nothing as "FUCK YOU GAME, FUCK YOU CONTROLLER, FUCK YOU WORLD" world-destroying levels of frustration as Ms. Splosion Man or Super Meat Boy yet, but I'm still early in the game and I know the pain will be coming soon. But the visual style is just so goddamn colorful and happy and vibrant that I can't wait to get to them.
                sigpic
                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• fuck yeah man. It doesn't get FUCK YOU CONTROLLER hard as it's more like FUCK YOU HANDS WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT.

Comment

• SPAZ is $4 on Steam this weekend, get that shit yall.

Comment

• From Dust is $5.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A buddy loaned me Skyrim. Meh. Melee sucks.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yep. Use magics or arrows, or learn to deal with subpar melee. Still what about the world itself? Impressive no?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            A buddy loaned me Skyrim. Meh. Melee sucks.
                            YES. Give in to your hate. JOIN ME.

Comment

• And if the game isn't fun (OPINIONS) then who cares how impressive the world is.

Comment

• At this point playing an Elder Scrolls game and bitching about melee is like getting a Metal Gear game and complaining that you can't run and gun.

EDIT: I find the game fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X