This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Arkham City is super fun. Josh was right. I like how they took the best from the animated series, having Paul Dini and Hamill and Conroy, and putting some Zimmer-influenced music. Neat.
    First time for everything, right?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So much Skyrim. Anyone else have Trenched/Iron Brigade? It's fun as hell, but really need to play it with a friend. The first boss is a motherfucker.

Comment

• Rocked Old Republic all weekend.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's got its meathooks in you, son.

Beware.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-09-2012, 02:05 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I put in like 30 hours with Skyrim. Shall add to that total this evening.

Comment

• I'm playing Vanquish again.

This game is STILL crazy awesome and Platinum games will get my money for everything forever so long as they keep making games.
              sigpic
              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Logged into Xbox for the first time since before Christmas. *shakes fist at Old Republic*
                Leveled up a bit in MW3, played some Tekken 6 (god the single player shit in this game is bad) and made it to The Fatman in MGS2.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Started Shadows of the Colossus HD last night, but it takes about 30 minutes before you ever take control. Soon as I could actually play I was ready to sleep.

Comment

• On the 4th colossus myself at the moment.

Comment

• SotC Storytime:

I killed one big dude with bullhorns (more like butthorns) one time out in the desert.

Then I lost the desire to do anything else but ride the fucking horse. Then I gave the game to my nerd cousin.

Thus ends the greatest story ever told.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What was the deal with your Saint's Row game last night? hahah

Comment

• I was taking the night off from working on pages and decided to get rid of the limes in my fridge. And the gin on my countertop. And the tonic.

I have no idea what the fuck I was doing. I'm pretty sure I blew up your car at one point. Sorry about that.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It was hilarious. I've never seen so many gang members at once. And you weren't even taking damage it looked like.

Comment

• Oh I grinded for respect until I became UNKILLABLE JOHN MATRIX.

FYI: I remember I went to the plastic surgeon and am now a fat Wesley Snipes with a mohawk.

I need to get all three gangs to fight me next time. Shit is redonk.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• When I was playing with you your guy looked liked Archer.

Comment

Working...
                                X