Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JC2 is amazing and I've barely touched the missions.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm just like "welp gonna go over here and hijack this plane and crash it into this dumbshit Colonel's crotch and then grapple-hook onto a helicopter and headbutt the pilot out of it and then parachute into this oil mine and blow some shit up and then blow up more shit. Let me just blow up all the shit."

And the power of the shotguns is RIDICULOUS. I love it.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        If you think Oblivion looked repetetive than Skyrim may not do anything for you. Batman may be the better choice. I didn't hate it, I just didn't like it as much as the first one as a whole.
        Mainly the portals and shit.

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Hmmm. How much do you <3 teh batmeng?
        I like him, but I'm looking for the most engaging adventure and immersive world. I'm leaning a bit more Skyrim, but how's the story? I like open-ended, but the narrative has to be good.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
          I'm just like "welp gonna go over here and hijack this plane and crash it into this dumbshit Colonel's crotch and then grapple-hook onto a helicopter and headbutt the pilot out of it and then parachute into this oil mine and blow some shit up and then blow up more shit. Let me just blow up all the shit."

And the power of the shotguns is RIDICULOUS. I love it.
          GOD yes. I <3 that game but I could not tell you what the "story" was about whatsoever. Destroy grapple, headbutt, copterjack, parachute rinse repeat.

Originally posted by Martin
          I like him, but I'm looking for the most engaging adventure and immersive world. I'm leaning a bit more Skyrim, but how's the story? I like open-ended, but the narrative has to be good.
          Skyrim is mega immersive imho and I quite enjoy the story but you can get super off track with side quests as there are literally unlimited amounts of them.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, I don't even think there are any of those dumbass grating repetitive Oblivion gates in Skyrim at all, unless they threw one in for the lulz that I haven't come across yet.

(Basically Martin I love you dude but shut the fuck up and just get Skyrim you won't regret it)
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

Comment

• Skyrim gives you SO MUCH for your money. You can wait for Batman to be $20 or $30 and not feel cheated at all.

Comment

• Who will play Dungeon Defenders? About to buy the 4 pack I think, and will have two extra.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Who will play Dungeon Defenders? About to buy the 4 pack I think, and will have two extra.
                    what platform? I'm on a dumb shitty netbook at the moment since I can't afford a new laptop until next month, so if it's anything other than PS3 I'm boned, unless I can get a raincheck on it

~

Comment

• Steam only, will kill your netbook.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Skyrim gives you SO MUCH for your money. You can wait for Batman to be $20 or $30 and not feel cheated at all.
                        Werd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Werd.

You could also get Saints Row the Third and say fuck these cholos.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• SR III is greater than both Skryim and Batman.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll play anything free William, and that actually looks pretty fun so if you need someone I'm your huckleberry.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I started Arkham City last night. There is so much to do it's almost overwhelming. And when you get going on one thing this other time-sensitive thing pops up (stupid Zsasz!) so you get sidetracked again. Not sure if I like that so much.

At least beating the shit out of a whole lot of dudes is still awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X