Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Men Origins Wolverine kicks as a game.

As a movie, it's AIDS for your eyes.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
      X-Men Origins Wolverine kicks as a game.

As a movie, it's AIDS for your eyes...
      ...ears, nose, anus, and white blood cell count. It will give you AIDS, really.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sweet, was looking forward to downloading the demo today.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          Sweet, was looking forward to downloading the demo today.

I just like running Wolvie into enemies and watching chunks of skin getting blown off of him.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• SOLD.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I just tried the new Batman game at Target for a few mins, was pretty sweet.\\

And by tried, I mean watched a little hyped up fat mexican kid play it. he wouldn't leave. I walked around for 15 mins and he still wouldnt' leave.

Comment

• That Wolverine demo is dope. I may have to go pick this up.

Comment

• Man, that demo is fun. Mindless, bloody, and fucking fun,.

Comment

• Playing through Dark Sector at the moment. Was 8 bucks at Gamestop. Not too bad actually. I'm digging controlling the glaive to hack off heads and shit. For 8 bucks, it's not too bad.

Comment

• Emulator time, prior to dl'ing the final Fallout 3 content.

Fired up Maniac Mansion. Put the hamster in the microwave.

And then booted up Earthbound last night, played until 3am. Nostalgia is strong with this one.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Plants vs. Zombies. I really, really, really like this game. A LOT.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• On the 360? I've seen the trailer, is this like a tower defense type of game?

Comment

• On the computer. I think my 360 got picked up yesterday. It pretty much is a tower defense game.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Borrowed RE5 from a friend yesterday, Hated it! Controls and camera view suck ass... only played about 15min worth.

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Yep. I'm still RE5 free. Fuck that game.

Anyone want to get a game of double agent in tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X