Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't been paying attention to the news, but there is a NEW Zelda game out for the Wii on Nov 20th... anyone hear anything about it?

I bought the year pass to WoW so now I am only playing that when I have time. But I would take time out for Zelda for sure!
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• It looks awesome, Mike. 1:1 sword control! Rob started a thread about it the other day. It should be near the top of the list. It's called Skyward Sword.

Comment

• No game changing enemy half way through, but there is a change to the villains in the last chapter which is hard to explain without spoiling. Nothing like the ones in the first 2 games, but they are different.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Picked up Kinect Sports 2. Pretty fun.

Still playing Batman. Just beat Penguin.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
            Picked up Kinect Sports 2. Pretty fun.

Still playing Batman. Just beat Penguin.

I'm loving darts in Kinect Sports 2. Skiing is pretty easy.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Mom accidentally let slip she bought me Uncharted 3 for xmas. So I will bide my time until next week when all the games in the world come out. I need to play Wizorb still, and I've had an itch for Geometry Wars.

Comment

• New HUmble Bundle with Binding of Isaac and Blocks That Matter off Steam plus some shit called Voxatron? Not sure what it is. Also comes with the amazing soundtracks.

Comment

• Goddamn Wizorb is TOUGH but fun as hell. And I still suck at Geometry Wars.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    And I still suck at Geometry Wars.
                    haha loooooseeeerrr

(me too)
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Binding of Isaac, no fucking joke. Who knew?

Comment

• Played Goldeneye yesterday. They reworked a lot to get around shit, but it's really easy to mess up. You don't have objectives that pop on the screen, so you can incomplete a mission without really trying.

That in turns fucks up a lot of other things, forcing a replay. Some of the shit is direct lifts from N64, but a lot of things run smoother.

The cast has been changed except for Judi Dench, so there's that.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fucking beat Batman and the sound died during the end cutscene. WTF.. What happens? Someone spoiler tag for it me......

Got to the second temple in Zelda, still digging it.

Reached level 9 in DC Universe Online. Pretty fun game with a controller hooked up. Probably will download it for the PS3 once it comes in the mail.

Beat Super Mario 3d and goddamn, great fucking game.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Been playing MW3 over Thanksgiving break and I'm close to beating it and started playing Zelda yesterday. Also playing Mario on the 3DS which is fun, but it's a pain going back to get the big gold coins.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• DC Online Universe. Both on the PC and PS3. Currenty putting Dusty Knuckles through his paces on the PS3. Totally digging the fuck outta this game. Also helps that it's free.

Comment

• Fucking decided to play Alpha Protocol today again for the first time in about a year or so. Was stuck on this coked up boss forever. Fucking beat that shit my first try today. YESSSSs

Fucking love this game, so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X