This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The third one is the best one.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Wow, RAGE's ending is all sorts of an anti-climax.

Winning strategy for RAGE: HUCK THEM WINGSTICKS, SON
      sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I played a little more last night when the Steam patch hit, but I couldn't get back into it. It's just kind of dull and ammo seems way constrictive unless you're buying tons every time you hit town. And I heard from more than one place that you're right, ending is shit.

Comment

• SSX3 was my favorite.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• So the new Ace Combat is pretty goddamn good. Way better than 6, and I love the new Dogfight mode they put in with the counters and such. It certainly beats the old method of dodging enemies that was "hit your burners and turn forever" from the old AC games.

Oh yeah, and the music is fucking great.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SLqhF2wswYk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            sigpic
            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
              SSX3 was my favorite.
              fuck yeah man. It's still awesome. HAving a blast going through it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Working on some new armor mods for DRAGON AGE II. A new expansion DLC came out and I'm in the mood to do another run through the game.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Thinking of picking that up myself sometime soon, as I heard it takes place in Orlais and Tallis is Felicia Day and I am a sad neckbeard who has taken the bait.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If you pick it up before me, let me know how it is. I really liked Legacy.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Will do, good sir. For the record, I also really enjoyed Legacy.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I didn't know where else to ask, so I'm putting it here. Those of you that have 360 controllers for your PC, where did you pick those up? I'm doing searches online at all the stores nearby and it seems no one carries it. Am I just overlooking it or did you all buy them online and have them delivered?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just ended up ordering the wireless pc receiver for a regular controller.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Will a wired 360 controller work with Win7? I'm looking for the cheapest option and wireless is not necessary for my PC room.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It should, but I can't confirm as I no longer have a wired controller.

Comment

• I'm seeing where it "should" with the right driver but nothing concrete yet. Don't want to pull the trigger until I can confirm it works.

Comment

Working...
                                X