Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to see the reason NBA2K(pick one) is better than any Madden game, just check out the care given to presentation. Madden cannot get a real commentary team, and the "television presentation" is a joke. And if you tell a player to do something, it happens. It's not a canned animation, it's not the computer putting you somewhere, you made that crossover and you release that shot. The player didn't just let it go because a defend showed up.

Comment

• NBA2K12 is fucking $30!!!!!!!! on Steam. If you have a 360 controller, that's a STEAL.

Comment

• I would snag that if I had the controller but alas...
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Apparently, Souls should be here today.

It'd better.

Or Imma cut errybody, using those safety scissors you get in kindergarten.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
            Stasis and the secondary fire should help clear the little monsters out of the way. Then put the secondary fire right into the marker's butthole. Repeat a couple of times, and you are King Shit of Fuck Mountain.
            Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Wait, the line gun grenade works on the Marker?
            Russ, can you confirm?
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Russ, can you confirm?
              Yeah, the secondary "mine mode" can reach the marker. Just accomodate for the arc of the projectile and you're good to go. Just be ready to avoid those little shadowy gremlins while it takes its sweet time to detonate.

It's how I beat it the first time, thinking the contact gun was useless in such a mobile encounter (DOHOHOHOH YOU IDJUT, HOW WRONG YOU WERE).
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The damned Contact gun was useless UNTIL THE VERY LAST BOSS.

And I won't even start on those immortal piece of shit necrobitches...
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If you max it out, it is the greatest panic button ever when it comes to the Regenerator and its bullshit.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Apparently there is a serious supply shortage of Dark Souls. Godspeed Russell.

Comment

• On BLAMazon, they say it is "out for delivery" but I am a Skeptical Sherman, so we'll see.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• IT IS HERE
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dark Souls looks great but I hear it makes the previous game they made look easy. Any truth to that?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's kinda redonkulous. But lots of fun when you topple a big pain in the ass bad guy who has been raping you for hours and hours.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If you kill the very first bad guy when you first come across him, the tutorial boss, you can get his big ass mace apparently.

Comment

• With a hilt? Dohohohoho not today, good sir knight.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X