Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha. And I can admit I was psyched for this game awhile back (the driving stuff looked way fun) but I'm sooooo glad I'm broke at the moment.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I haven't played an iD game in years.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There hasn't been an id game in 7 years. So yes, you are correct.

Comment

• More like DOOM 2. I just wasn't that interested in closet spawns ala DOOM 3.

But Rage has been in dev for seven? Ouch.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Carmack just needs to work on his space ship and more engines. STOP WITH THE MAKING OF THE GAMES.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rage has been in development for 4 years, they did nothing but engine work for the 3 years in between.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Rage has been in development for 4 years, they did nothing but engine work for the 3 years in between.
                Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Gotcha. Still seems somewhat disappointing that it's getting sent out into the wilds without a proper polish.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The 360 version looks brilliant, and seems to play great based on El Terrible Explosivo Mira de Ayunar.

Comment

• Engrish, motherfucker...

Comment

• Got the RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH for my ATI card. Let's see what happens.

Comment

• OK, Rage is pretty good. Still lots of graphical glitches, hopefully those get ironed out in next couple of days. In the meantime, I am about to offer my body to Dark Souls.

Comment

• Describe this hell. I must know.

KANEDA, WHAT DO YOU SEE?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                            Describe this hell. I must know.

KANEDA, WHAT DO YOU SEE?

Give me an hour or so and I'll break it down.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Played about 20 mins of some game called Mold Buttplugic before it completely crashed my system. Cinematics/Dialog are fucking OMGZ

Comment

• Still wish this was a fucking single player rpg.

Comment

Working...
                                X